Pet hates.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

the fact that the country now stops working at 1pm on a friday.no banks no post office feck all open.great for lazy fecks that do no work but like the rest of us no bloody good ffs.have to take more time of to sort anything out these days.progress is fecking shite.

• Like 1

my pup keeps killing birds in me garden i dont blame him hes bred to hunt i just wish he wouldnot see them as a threat,i enjoy feeding and watching the birds it relaxes me hes killed about five birds up until yesterday he bit two in half on one day i was gutted,i think his preydrive is getting higher as he matures hes only 14mths,ill keep an eye on the situation if he keeps doing it ill move the birds to another part of the garden he patrols the garden goes nuts at anything its his turf

• Like 2
4 hours ago, mr moocher said:

my pup keeps killing birds in me garden i dont blame him hes bred to hunt i just wish he wouldnot see them as a threat,i enjoy feeding and watching the birds it relaxes me hes killed about five birds up until yesterday he bit two in half on one day i was gutted,i think his preydrive is getting higher as he matures hes only 14mths,ill keep an eye on the situation if he keeps doing it ill move the birds to another part of the garden he patrols the garden goes nuts at anything its his turf

Can you not video it ? … I know you ain’t happy about it but that’s pretty good going … he’s got to be as heavy or heavier than my dog  even as a youngster , mine can move ,but he’s never caught or got near a bird in the garden or field .. unless I’ve put a pellet in it … 

On that note my mother's terrier ....I had to remove a wood pigeon from her sofa , she was upset incase it was injured I removed the parts and feathers he had a duck last week, he tried for a bullock earlier which cost him, he's a f***ing lunatic but I do like him....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Borr said:

On that note my mother's terrier ....I had to remove a wood pigeon from her sofa , she was upset incase it was injured I removed the parts and feathers he had a duck last week, he tried for a bullock earlier which cost him, he's a f***ing lunatic but I do like him....

What sort of terrier ?.. sounds mental 🤣

27 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Grockels

When in town today bugger its hard work they doddle around two or three abreast block the foot path. Market day is the worst it's like they are intoxicated of the fresh air. Walk in the road and shout and moan at cars using the high street I do wonder what would happen in their own town if they walked in the road. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

Can you not video it ? … I know you ain’t happy about it but that’s pretty good going … he’s got to be as heavy or heavier than my dog  even as a youngster , mine can move ,but he’s never caught or got near a bird in the garden or field .. unless I’ve put a pellet in it … 

he put the bird on the bench that my missus and him sit on as a sort of present,he ambushes them theres always a lot of birds in the garden and he knows where they go his mums the same she killed a pidgeon

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Thought you had to live in Cornwall to hate grockles, on the canals we have gongoozlers

Grockels is Devon Mate. = Holidaymakers

Emmets in Cornwall.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1