Citeron nemo multispace

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Be better off with the scout... Full time 4wd,More room and you won't look like postman Pat or a pissy pensioner?

If you pulled up in one of those to take me dogging I'd pull the curtains closed.  ?

Please do.... 

Posted Images

On 18/02/2021 at 20:45, dytkos said:

All French motors are shite. I've got a Peugeot Partner, only reason is theres only a few manufacturers make small vans. Mines been well maintained, I've spent fooking loads on it but it pisses oil out but runs well lol.

Got a brand new Merc Citan at work, it's a rebadged Renault Kangoo ffs, whoever designed it wants sacking, no flat surfaces to put a brew, got to move your hands from 10 to 2 position to indicate, got to open the door to get stuff out the door pockets, stereo from the 90s, pull all the usb wires out when you put the handbrake on, had to top it up with oil 3 times in 15,00 miles,  I could go on ?.

Cheers, D.

Now sat in it awaiting breakdown assistance as the Knut won't start, starter motor stuck on FFS, 17000 miles ?

Cheers, D.

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, dytkos said:

Now sat in it awaiting breakdown assistance as the Knut won't start, starter motor stuck on FFS, 17000 miles ?

Cheers, D.

trade in possibly in the near future...nothing worse than a motor with issues