Citeron nemo multispace

11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I know a fella local to me who buys damaged Skoda's and sells them on for a living. 

He only takes on cars with light damage, nothing structural. 

My old man got a 2 year old Yeti with less than 20k for about 6 or 7 grand. 

I looked and this came up for £3350 Ono for quick sale,I thought what’s wrong with it for that price so I msged him and he said it’s a cracking car any trial welcome and it’s never let them down.I was working near his place today so I went to have a look at it as he has sorn it.And the place he lives at you can tell he will be a genuine guy so I will test drive it tomorrow and if any good I will be buying it mate.

• Like 3

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Be better off with the scout... Full time 4wd,More room and you won't look like postman Pat or a pissy pensioner?

If you pulled up in one of those to take me dogging I'd pull the curtains closed.  ?

Please do.... 

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I know a fella local to me who buys damaged Skoda's and sells them on for a living. 

He only takes on cars with light damage, nothing structural. 

My old man got a 2 year old Yeti with less than 20k for about 6 or 7 grand. 

3 years old id say greb,they stopped making them in 2017,which is hard to understand they are so popular

51 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Even when you look at taxis these days they are nearly all Skoda or Audi because they are good engines and can clock some miles up as long as you look after the service regular 

The older 1.9 Engines were good but had 3 vw/audi group motors with the 2.0tdi engine and all have been money pits that ended up with major problems even though Im probably a bit ott with servicing and maintenance.

14 minutes ago, downsouth said:

The older 1.9 Engines were good but had 3 vw/audi group motors with the 2.0tdi engine and all have been money pits that ended up with major problems even though Im probably a bit ott with servicing and maintenance.

My A4 avant I had was a 55 plate which was the 1st 2.0tdi and they had problems with the oil pumps and egr valves which went on mine  but the 19tdi was the better engine.Now a good few years down the line they decided to put the golf engine it the yeti which had the better oil pumps in them so don’t suffer the problems they had back then.But the yetis are bomb proof mate Skoda stopped making them like said in 2017 and the roomster but the yeti was one of there best sellers.

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

He's spot on, my dad being a tight arse has been getting his cars off him for nearly 20 years now. 

The man does it for a living now, buys them off auction and does them up mint. 

It's just about him dropping on one when you're after one but he often has Yeti's in his yard. 

Must be insurance auctions are they..he's getting some bargains there though fair play ?

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

if i could get back to work id definitely look into changing my avensis for a yeti,i think it would suit me better for waht I do

Just remember it’s only the 4x4 ones that have the 6speed gearbox in them 

yes,my eldest lad has the 4x4 and the young lad has the 5 speed gearbox....i wouldnt be doing any serious off road stuff,just shitty pothole laden ,cowshit covered lanes ,boreens and minor roads ,possibly a forestry path on the rare occasion 

1 hour ago, king said:

Must be insurance auctions are they..he's getting some bargains there though fair play ?

We have a company round here called copart you have to pay a membership fee but you can buy almost new cars with minor damage from bentleys to a mini, they may be nationwide if your interested give it a google ?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

We have a company round here called copart you have to pay a membership fee but you can buy almost new cars with minor damage from bentleys to a mini, they may be nationwide if your interested give it a google ?

I did try looking for police auctions and such a while ago.it seems like it's all hush hush couldn't find much.

I will have a look at that website ?

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

yes,my eldest lad has the 4x4 and the young lad has the 5 speed gearbox....i wouldnt be doing any serious off road stuff,just shitty pothole laden ,cowshit covered lanes ,boreens and minor roads ,possibly a forestry path on the rare occasion 

The one I have at the minute is the 5 speed one there was only 4miles to the gallon difference,so I thought the 2 wheel drive will do me because I don’t do enough motorway mile to save that.But now I have the chance of the 6speed for £3000 I will take it.

• Like 1