Canelo vs Saunders ...May

Id like to see Saunders win because of who he,s trained by but personally i think he wasted his best years to inactivity and lifestyle and has had too many meaningless fights....this fight screams of cashing out as he has always been very cautious about taking on any serious challenges as he wants to keep his " 0 " at all costs ....i dont think he has the power to keep Canelo off him or the engine to do the full 12 at the type of pace Canelo will keep him at.....Saunders little flicks are not going to deter Canelo whos punch selection is superb,his body shots and lead uppercuts are spiteful and clinical,the power he has and the way he cuts the ring down,i really cant see any chinks in his armour at all.....unless you hit hard enough to stop Canelo moving forward you're in for a tough night and for me Saunders biggest issue is that he's not really a super middleweight ive said for ages he's a middleweight but fights at super middle in order to allow him to do what he wants outside of the ring......hope im wrong but i can see Saunders causing problems and winning rounds but Canelo catching up with him down the stretch.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1