What's cooking?

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

Was given some really nice Blackberrys as a pay back for Veg I have given away so made a Blackberry and apple crumble with Clotted cream.

IMG_5438.jpeg.ded31994db0afb3a2edbe1e855143729.jpeg

Cheers Arry

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3
7 minutes ago, Arry said:

Was given some really nice Blackberrys as a pay back for Veg I have given away so made a Blackberry and apple crumble with Clotted cream.

IMG_5438.jpeg.ded31994db0afb3a2edbe1e855143729.jpeg

Cheers Arry

ive got a tin of apple in the cupboard and a couple of pkts of crumble.....and i noticed last week that the co-op are now selling cornish clotted cream.......

weightwatchers here i come:good:.....its either that or get my mate Mel to shove another gastric balloon up my anus

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, ditchman said:

ive got a tin of apple in the cupboard and a couple of pkts of crumble.....and i noticed last week that the co-op are now selling cornish clotted cream.......

weightwatchers here i come:good:.....its either that or get my mate Mel to shove another gastric balloon up my anus

It wasn't a gastric ballon mate , it was a space hopper 👍.

• Haha 2

Chicken madras for me this fine evening, lots of fruit on the bush,s so daughter and grandkids went picking some nice blackberrys and apples for a crumble, always tastes better when you harvest it yourself 

32868FF2-029D-4D72-99C4-8C597705C656.jpeg

BEF99EBA-954F-4A7C-952F-8D6EF2ED8A9E.jpeg

15D98505-F0C1-4FD9-94EA-E52A1E0D28B6.jpeg

• Like 14

Tarte au steak et aux rognons en epi a la dido.

Obviously I went for the healthy option , not like dido , he's just a f***ing savage 😄.

20240806_172351.jpg

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1
44 minutes ago, mel b said:

Tarte au steak et aux rognons en epi a la dido.

Obviously I went for the healthy option , not like dido , he's just a f***ing savage 😄.

20240806_172351.jpg

bleedin poofter ...what lingo is that.....is that a dock leaf to wipe yer arse with......(mind you if you ate that you wouldnt shit  for a week)

woodland dining at the finest.............i remember when you went for a squat inthe forest and were an hour late for tea....cause you got "stuck".......(you shut your arse over a daisy)...:laugh:

Edited by ditchman
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, ditchman said:

bleedin poofter ...what lingo is that.....is that a dock leaf to wipe yer arse with......(mind you if you ate that you wouldnt shit  for a week)

woodland dining at the finest.............i remember when you went for a squat inthe forest and were an hour late for tea....cause you got "stuck".......(you shut your arse over a daisy)...:laugh:

It's French of course.  Everybody knows that all binmen are fluent French speakers. He haw he haw he haw.

It wasn't woodland dining , it was a locally sourced multi cultural meal ( it came from the greek chip shop up the road).

You seem to have got quite a few things stuck up your bum over the years , im starting to think that it might not be accidental 🤔