What's cooking?

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

there will be a few arse muffers on here who love the smell and taste of arse going to be taking veg in tupperware to work from now on lol 

Especially that number one Fury fanboy

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! 

Slip! slop! slip! slop!

Burst hot water bottle tongue

:boogy: :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

1 hour ago, greg64 said:

surely a freshly made sandwich made in the morning or night before would be better

I agree but time can be of the essence, and doing packed meals on a Sunday for the rest of the week can be a blessing.

11 hours ago, Arry said:

Few more mate.

Tin of Tuna Tipped into a bowl add some Mayo or I prefer Salad cream mix it up spread in a nice big doorstep sandwich.

Tin of Sardines in Tomato sauce (is best imo) in doorstep again.

A ploughman lunch chunk of cheese some pickle some pickle onions if you have them maybe a tomato.

Brussels Pate.

Sardine and tomato paste. Crab Paste.

Sliced up Mattersons Smoked sausage.

Hope this is some help mate.

I would always use a uncut loaf from the bakery section like a farmhouse loaf or now I have the granary loaf.

I have said this somewhere else on here, if you suffer from reflux try changing from white bread to Granary or Muti grain loaf. Somebody gave me this tip I tried it and the reflux went and has not come back.

Cheers Arry

Messaged you my address, if you could deliver on the evening before  and we go  with the first five on the list daily rotation it  Would be appreciated 👍.  Oh on white please ,suffer with reflux (hiatus hernia) but I’d rather take a shot of gaviscon than eat a brown bread …  

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Arry said:

BBQ'ed Rump and Chips with some Lions mane mushroom and a pepper corn sauce.

IMG_4989.jpeg.681be15b69f59c777712472c208882ca.jpeg

Cheers Arry

Looks banging mate , but I don’t even eat pussy that pink ( another few mins for me more a btf kinda guy ) 

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

Messaged you my address, if you could deliver on the evening before  and we go  with the first five on the list daily rotation it  Would be appreciated 👍.  Oh on white please ,suffer with reflux (hiatus hernia) but I’d rather take a shot of gaviscon than eat a brown bread …  

Sorry mate only feed Wifey and myself Lol.

I don't like brown bread but granary I have grown to really enjoy. Morrisons do a lovely Granary. The white farm house is nice as well. 

Cant be doing slice mothers pride style bread if you can call it bread.

On the reflux thing my Brother-in-Law died of Cancer of the Oesophagus caused by reflux mate.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Sad 1
22 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

Looks banging mate , but I don’t even eat pussy that pink ( another few mins for me more a btf kinda guy ) 

Just wipe its ass and sling it on the plate.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 1

Sticking with sea bass this evening ( it was cheap ) gone for new spuds cooked in white wine and cream, with thyme and broccoli because it’s all I could find in the fridge to go with it 

IMG_0218.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Sorry mate only feed Wifey and myself Lol.

I don't like brown bread but granary I have grown to really enjoy. Morrisons do a lovely Granary. The white farm house is nice as well. 

Cant be doing slice mothers pride style bread if you can call it bread.

On the reflux thing my Brother-in-Law died of Cancer of the Oesophagus caused by reflux mate.

Cheers Arry

Try that white sourdough from Co-Op, nice & good for you. 👍

• Like 1

chrust .....you boys are putting some good stuff up to-nite.............

im just making a chilifor 2moz......its bleedin cheeky but will mellow by tomorrow..

• Like 1
Just now, mackem said:

Friend is in London from Hong Kong so met him for dinner in the city,black cod and caviar sushi and wagyu.

IMG_8318.jpeg

IMG_8323.jpeg

IMG_8324.jpeg

IMG_8329.jpeg

IMG_8331.jpeg

IMG_8333.jpeg

IMG_8334.jpeg

IMG_8336.jpeg

IMG_8338.jpeg

IMG_8340.jpeg

IMG_8343.jpeg

IMG_8342.jpeg