What's cooking?

3 hours ago, Arry said:

Just made myself a Crab Sandwich with the Crab I cooked and picked yesterday with some artisan bread from a little bakery in Ashburton.

IMG_4684.jpeg.dea49cc96243ac5fbdfe11154267523b.jpeg

Cheers Arry

I’m stood in a field waiting to see if a roe buck passes my way and now all I can think about is how much I want one of them with an ice cold Pinot 

IMG_0090.jpeg

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 7

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Texan meatballs

simple and tasty

P1010249tm.jpg

P1010248tm.jpg

P1010247tm.jpg

Did you make the meatballs yourself?. They look very tasty 😋

46 minutes ago, mel b said:

Did you make the meatballs yourself?. They look very tasty 😋

no not these ones ..they are 100% pork fro the co-op....i make mine 50% pork and 50% beet and a small ammont of pepper and herbs

• Like 4

Belly of pork stuffed full of spices and seasoning left in the fridge to soak in all the flavours for a couple of days then honey ketchup and smoked paprika glaze before three hours plus in the cob 

89971D2E-7F57-4ED7-9AAE-A4052C04ABEE.jpeg

• Like 12

just the ticket for a nice hot day....got the half roast chick from the co-op chiller shelf £4.00 quid...get 2 meals outa that and some nice salad & chicken sandwiches for this evening

boied some fresh beetroot up last night and peeled them ..then malt vinegar and black pepper ..with Jersey Gold baby pots

jobs a gooden

P1010251cct.jpg

P1010250cct.jpg

• Like 10
28 minutes ago, ditchman said:

just the ticket for a nice hot day....got the half roast chick from the co-op chiller shelf £4.00 quid...get 2 meals outa that and some nice salad & chicken sandwiches for this evening

boied some fresh beetroot up last night and peeled them ..then malt vinegar and black pepper ..with Jersey Gold baby pots

jobs a gooden

P1010251cct.jpg

P1010250cct.jpg

You morning piss will look like ribena! 

3 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

You morning piss will look like ribena! 

that only happened to me once ...when i was in my teens..............damn near shat myself ...thought i had knob rot

• Haha 2