What's cooking?

Did a build your own breakfast burrito deal for the guys this morning Sausage Bacon  sauteed onions read and green bell peppers, think that can handle the rest lol

IMG_20240603_035002667.jpg.e5d6c9776578f2bf1f0169c5907d4f4a.jpg

• Like 5

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mackem said:

No sir, my feet have regular annual checkups by a podiatrist, the feet in the pic are from a corpse washed up on the beach at great Yarmouth. 

i dont know what you are larfing at Melb3.........i know you have one or two irregularities....which we wont go into at this moment in time

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

i dont know what you are larfing at Melb3.........i know you have one or two irregularities....which we wont go into at this moment in time

I can't help it if it's freakishly oversized , and women faint at the sight of it 😁.

19 minutes ago, mel b said:

I can't help it if it's freakishly oversized , and women faint at the sight of it 😁.

speaking of which..........sausages again.......and for you Mel BBQ'ued hampsters next week

P1010206sc.jpg

P1010205sc.jpg

P1010204sc.jpg

• Like 6
2 hours ago, ditchman said:

speaking of which..........sausages again.......and for you Mel BBQ'ued hampsters next week

P1010206sc.jpg

P1010205sc.jpg

P1010204sc.jpg

You're definitely the sausage King 👍.

5 hours ago, Arry said:

Some Lamb chops and some new potatoes just dug from the garden.

IMG_4420.jpeg.289cdbfca5873e0b7a59bcf507076f6e.jpeg

Cheers Arry

Nice one Arry, wish I could dig for lamb chops in my garden !!!!!

• Haha 1

Air rifled Partridge and bit of pheasant from last December. Tates, carrots,onions,green lentels,garlic,and a little bit of chilli and black pepper. Thats the last I think so roll on autumn/winter

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

• Like 13