What's cooking?

4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I mean the whole bedroom set up, some price mate

I will pop into the store sometime this week,the bath alone looked superb,copper but coated so it didn’t patinate,if it’s still in I will get a pic.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

4 hours ago, TOMO said:

Pic of this room flooring is leather

20240528_171306.jpg

20240528_171324.jpg

That looks very nice indeed,the colour scheme is great.

12 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Tomo Montana 😂

I can almost imagine him at home after a hard day pesting.

66A04262-4BE5-446B-91F2-8F099D162E22.jpeg

• Haha 3

Last night went across the road to browns for food then back to this hotel for a night cap .....us party animals had a jasmine tea and a hot chocolate...lol

Couple of pics of the bar area and I know its weird but I had to get a pic of the mens toilet urinals and sinks....

20240528_213103.jpg

20240528_212628.jpg

20240528_212620.jpg

• Like 2

What a f**k up dinner was last night at browns....we both ordered ribeye they brought out a fillet by accident for the Mrs which was sent back...no problem...my 12oz ribeye was 7oz of sinue and gristle...was beautiful cooked just a cap piece of meat...then the wife's came out she ordered it medium the heathen but it was rare...she sent it back again...it was good when it came back....

To be fair to the poor waitress she was good as gold and knocked everything off the bill without us asking ...just paid for drinks...

• Like 3
On 29/05/2024 at 08:58, TOMO said:

I know its weird but I had to get a pic of the mens toilet urinals and sinks....

20240528_213103.jpg

20240528_212628.jpg

20240528_212620.jpg

Nothing weird about that, tomo.

😐

😄 👍

On 29/05/2024 at 11:10, TOMO said:

What a f**k up dinner was last night at browns....we both ordered ribeye they brought out a fillet by accident for the Mrs which was sent back...no problem...my 12oz ribeye was 7oz of sinue and gristle...was beautiful cooked just a cap piece of meat...then the wife's came out she ordered it medium the heathen but it was rare...she sent it back again...it was good when it came back....

To be fair to the poor waitress she was good as gold and knocked everything off the bill without us asking ...just paid for drinks...

Looks great hope you and you’re good lady had a good time