What's cooking?

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Especially multi coloured Indian bum-gravy with the huge cloud of flies that hang around every time you squat over an Indian toilet,I think at the time Indian statistics were one toilet for every 150 people in India?Thats why they used fields or gutters.

i did hear a stat' that at any one time 78% of indians have the squits............

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

i did hear a stat' that at any one time 78% of indians have the squits............

It’s true,I got back from a year in India once and was hospitalised,I had amoebic dysentery and had bum gravy squirting out once an hour,you look down a toilet and it’s multi-coloured squirts.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
36 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Lins lad went to India for three months a few years ago . The only time he had the trots , was the one time he ate in an English restaurant out there 😄.

6 minutes ago, mel b said:

Lins lad went to India for three months a few years ago . The only time he had the trots , was the one time he ate in an English restaurant out there 😄.

He is super lucky,we used to be able to tell how long a westerner had been there by how healthy and fat they looked,I think it’s got better though,but not food hygiene,but toilet numbers have,I think there’s a toilet for every 75 people now,modi promised a toilet for every house in India but he is a long way off.I haven’t been there for 5 years but last time I flew Air India and found chicken feathers in the curry in the inflight meal lol.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
56 minutes ago, mackem said:

He is super lucky,we used to be able to tell how long a westerner had been there by how healthy and fat they looked,I think it’s got better though,but not food hygiene,but toilet numbers have,I think there’s a toilet for every 75 people now,modi promised a toilet for every house in India but he is a long way off.I haven’t been there for 5 years but last time I flew Air India and found chicken feathers in the curry in the inflight meal lol.

He was telling me that you couldn't smoke in the street when you'd finished a meal in a restaurant,  so they'd let you have a fag in the kitchen 😄.

He walked into a corner shop when he was out there , and running it was one of his Indian mates from uni 😄.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

That's fook all mack I flew with Air Zambia in 1990 to South Africa....talk about 3rd world aircraft....fook me that plane had a roof rack

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

That's fook all mack I flew with Air Zambia in 1990 to South Africa....talk about 3rd world aircraft....fook me that plane had a roof rack

I can imagine,I bet the interior was filled with ciggie smoke like an old Aeroflot flight.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

I can imagine,I bet the interior was filled with ciggie smoke like an old Aeroflot flight.

the 2 worstb airlines i flew in were

1. SABENA.....(such a bloody experience never again)
  2. Air Uganda

the airuganda wasnt allowed to land at Heathrow because the electronics never worked proper....the flight i missed out of Juba airport....cause i got a puncture in thelandrover...and the flight left early ...crashed in Rome (lucky escape)

• Sad 1
20 minutes ago, ditchman said:

the 2 worstb airlines i flew in were

1. SABENA.....(such a bloody experience never again)
  2. Air Uganda

the airuganda wasnt allowed to land at Heathrow because the electronics never worked proper....the flight i missed out of Juba airport....cause i got a puncture in thelandrover...and the flight left early ...crashed in Rome (lucky escape)

My favourites were Cebu Pacific because on the fun flights the stewardesses wore bikinis and danced and I won a cup in a general knowledge quiz.

And Cathay because I ended up shagging a lady I met on a flight flying into Kai tak,happy days.

• Haha 1

doing a tandorri for 2 morrow....i use a very rough ground tandorri spice...added ginger ...garlic...lemon....chili flakes ...oil ...garlic (fresh)....

then rubbed it into the chick breasts...will leave it overnight in the fridge....will make a bombay boona to go with it..then serve up with quatered lime and bas' rice     .....................................................BOMBAY BUNA BOOGALOO FROM BOOGISTAN

P1000952tf.jpg

P1000951tf.jpg

P1000955.JPG

P1000958bbbbb.jpg

P1000956bbbbb.jpg

Edited by ditchman
  • Like 10
7 hours ago, mackem said:

It’s true,I got back from a year in India once and was hospitalised,I had amoebic dysentery and had bum gravy squirting out once an hour,you look down a toilet and it’s multi-coloured squirts.

My son went around various British Embassies; Australia, South Africa, India, etc, teaching the visa staff about the new biometric passports.

He got "Delhi belly" so bad in India, he told his bosses if they ever tried to send him there again, he would resign !

Cheers.

• Like 1