What's cooking?

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

8 hours ago, littlefish said:

Sounds good......does it thicken up?  Do you serve it with potatoes?

Thanks, yes mate it thickens with green lentils in it and if not enough then some gravy granules at the end. We usually have it with mashed potatoes.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, bell said:

Bit of a wander…octopus was a good start ..

IMG_0052.png

Love a cephalopod skewer,had some cuttlefish and squid last night,but I would have rather been wandering round a Thai night market in shorts and T-shirt grazing on street food,enjoy the trip and post more food pics.

Breakfast.

853314DC-374C-463A-BADD-AFC495FE06DC.jpeg

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, mackem said:

Love a cephalopod skewer,had some cuttlefish and squid last night,but I would have rather been wandering round a Thai night market in shorts and T-shirt grazing on street food,enjoy the trip and post more food pics.

Breakfast.

Wouldn't agree with you anymore mack all these years of fine dining and goji berries have ruined you 🤣🤣🤣. Be on bog for a week after street food nowadays 🤣🤣🤣

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Breakfast.

That’s it mate. Unhappily a very short trip and heading back tonight ….will no doubt be back. 

• Sad 1
Just now, mackem said:

Very short trip,but as you say there’s always a next time.

Plenty of weed shops sprung up…am told those who got in at the start made the money (like anything I suppose) …

IMG_0038.jpeg

IMG_0037.jpeg

IMG_0040.jpeg

IMG_0044.jpeg

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, bell said:

Plenty of weed shops sprung up…am told those who got in at the start made the money (like anything I suppose) …

IMG_0038.jpeg

IMG_0037.jpeg

IMG_0040.jpeg

IMG_0044.jpeg

Mates there at min says every other shop now is weed shop said all bars stink of it heard government are already planning on fetching something in to curb it say police are already sick of it 

• Sad 1