What's cooking?

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

The wife brought it to the lake for me Ditch....was a welcome suprise to the normal pot noodle😁

nothing worse than being hungry when you are out in the open and night fishing...

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ditchman said:

nothing worse than being hungry when you are out in the open and night fishing...

The best bacon and egg sandwiches I've ever had, we're cooked at first light , on a cold river bank.👍

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mel b said:

The best bacon and egg sandwiches I've ever had, we're cooked at first light , on a cold river bank.👍

a top quality bacon sarnie/bap/balm/stotty........is a thing of beauty and a joy to behold.....

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Sausages ,bacon ,fried eggs ,mushrooms and tattie scones and apple juice 

followed by 2 sweet pastries and a latte .

IMG_2206.jpeg

IMG_2207.jpeg

I do like a couple of Tattie scones with a breakfast

• Like 2
5 hours ago, mel b said:

I used to taking my two lads Flounder fish up the creeks of the rivers on a frosty winters morning. We would take bacon eggs and frying pan and kettle. But what my lads wanted to do almost as soon as we got to the mark was cook sausages on hazel whips over a camp fire and put them in bread finger rolls with loads of tomato sauce. Good days good memories. Where has time gone and where have the Flounders gone?

As you say the best tasting bacon and egg sandwiches with a nice mug of fresh hot tea.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
39 minutes ago, Arry said:

I used to taking my two lads Flounder fish up the creeks of the rivers on a frosty winters morning. We would take bacon eggs and frying pan and kettle. But what my lads wanted to do almost as soon as we got to the mark was cook sausages on hazel whips over a camp fire and put them in bread finger rolls with loads of tomato sauce. Good days good memories. Where has time gone and where have the Flounders gone?

As you say the best tasting bacon and egg sandwiches with a nice mug of fresh hot tea.

Cheers Arry

I'm with you there mate....my hunting partner Vin can't go more an hour without a brew...he has a little rucksack with his jet boil In tea sugar milk...and more often than not a frying pan bacon and some cobs...tell you what on top of the fell on a cold day in winter ferreting ....its the best tasting tea and bacon butty you could eat

• Like 5