What's cooking?

34 minutes ago, mackem said:

In deference to ditch today was olive free Wednesday,bit of a bland lunch without olives.

IMG_9670.jpeg

IMG_9674.jpeg

IMG_9681.jpeg

IMG_9684.jpeg

IMG_9685.jpeg

very nice again.......i did a fish curry today....i binned it ...it was awful

• Sad 1

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, mackem said:

In deference to ditch today was olive free Wednesday,bit of a bland lunch without olives.

IMG_9670.jpeg

IMG_9674.jpeg

IMG_9681.jpeg

IMG_9684.jpeg

IMG_9685.jpeg

It looks like you're eating poor man's food today mack.   It looks spot on .

• Sad 1
16 minutes ago, ditchman said:

very nice again.......i did a fish curry today....i binned it ...it was awful

What fish did you use ?.  I love fish , but I'm not always keen on fish " in things ".

7 minutes ago, mel b said:

you're eating poor man's food today mack. 

That’s how I roll Mel,but even with the Camembert starter it was quite plain for my tastes,I feel the need for something a little more exotic on the morrow (with olives).

1 hour ago, mackem said:

That’s how I roll Mel,but even with the Camembert starter it was quite plain for my tastes,I feel the need for something a little more exotic on the morrow (with olives).

Don't mention the o word , I think he's a bit pre menstrual at the moment,  and he'll be out throwing rocks at his local paper shop 😀

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mel b said:

What fish did you use ?.  I love fish , but I'm not always keen on fish " in things ".

tail of cod.........wont do it again......doing a sort of spag thing friday....ping meal 2moz

6 hours ago, ditchman said:

tail of cod.........wont do it again......doing a sort of spag thing friday....ping meal 2moz

It's a shame that it didn't turn out nice .  It sounds like a nice piece of fish.

1 hour ago, mel b said:

It's a shame that it didn't turn out nice .  It sounds like a nice piece of fish.

i dont think the fish was that fresh......if i do it again i will do a curry stir fry and at the last min add the chunked up fish....might try it with skinned Bass..........

7 hours ago, ditchman said:

i dont think the fish was that fresh......if i do it again i will do a curry stir fry and at the last min add the chunked up fish....might try it with skinned Bass..........

That sounds spot on 👍.