What's cooking?

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

bet you ate that quick ..incase the bloody place fell down:laugh:

No Dutchman,that’s not the resto,that’s the leaning house next to the castle,I just took a pic because it’s quirky,I always liked it.

IMG_9023.jpeg

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

I love olives,they are my comfort food,some people have chips every day,I have olives,though not today.

Had the best lamb chops I have ever had in the UK,melt in the mouth,I am stuffed I ate so much,fantastic cuisine,I will return.

WWW.THETAMILPRINCE.COM

IMG_9069.jpeg

IMG_9070.jpeg

IMG_9073.jpeg

IMG_9074.jpeg

IMG_9076.jpeg

IMG_9077.jpeg

IMG_9079.jpeg

IMG_9081.jpeg

IMG_9086.jpeg

IMG_9085.jpeg

• Like 8
50 minutes ago, mackem said:

I love olives,they are my comfort food,some people have chips every day,I have olives,though not today.

Had the best lamb chops I have ever had in the UK,melt in the mouth,I am stuffed I ate so much,fantastic cuisine,I will return.

WWW.THETAMILPRINCE.COM

IMG_9069.jpeg

IMG_9070.jpeg

IMG_9073.jpeg

IMG_9074.jpeg

IMG_9076.jpeg

IMG_9077.jpeg

IMG_9079.jpeg

IMG_9081.jpeg

IMG_9086.jpeg

IMG_9085.jpeg

That looks top notch that, I’m going to have to pick your brains Mack, the missus has just informed me that we are going to the big smoke in a few weeks for a couple of days and no matter how much I protested, I have to go, any recommendations, I’m not into posh restaurants ( well I am, but unless they do turkey dinosaurs, she’s fu*ked ) I love street food, where I get to try things I’ve never seen before, especially vegetarian, appreciate any tips from someone as well travelled as your good self 

6 minutes ago, Stavross said:

That looks top notch that, I’m going to have to pick your brains Mack, the missus has just informed me that we are going to the big smoke in a few weeks for a couple of days and no matter how much I protested, I have to go, any recommendations, I’m not into posh restaurants ( well I am, but unless they do turkey dinosaurs, she’s fu*ked ) I love street food, where I get to try things I’ve never seen before, especially vegetarian, appreciate any tips from someone as well travelled as your good self 

I shall draw you up a list Stav, loads of good restos in the city,I don't do vegetarian but steak/seafood/oriental I can list loads. 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, mackem said:

I shall draw you up a list Stav, loads of good restos in the city,I don't do vegetarian but steak/seafood/oriental I can list loads. 

I’d appreciate that, somewhere that does chips, because I’ll have to feed her as well ( lol )

2 hours ago, mackem said:

WWW.THETAMILPRINCE.COM

IMG_9069.jpeg

IMG_9070.jpeg

IMG_9073.jpeg

IMG_9074.jpeg

IMG_9076.jpeg

IMG_9077.jpeg

IMG_9079.jpeg

IMG_9081.jpeg

IMG_9086.jpeg

IMG_9085.jpeg

I love your "one meal a day!" Yeah kin 10 courses !!!! That looked top notch ! 👍

• Haha 1

I would have had tinned toms but there was only me here and didn't fancy leaving some to go ruined in the fridge. The duck egg moistened most of it when popped though so not too bad.

Screenshot_20240727_100704_Gallery.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, jeemes said:

Moussaka ?

No I can handle a moussaka, it's a Romanian thing , I enjoy most but this one was like a rancid goo spread on bread lol, salata de vinete. 

• Haha 1

Basically a ratatouille, but with chilli ( yes the little white dots are chilli seeds, hardcore ) chicken and tagliatelle, doesn’t look the best but it tastes spot on

IMG_0325.jpeg

• Like 6