What's cooking?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, mel b said:

I just wanted a little fugu action from time to time 

Please don’t eat fugu Mel,not unless it’s been prepared by a skilled fugu fukuji.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
36 minutes ago, Arry said:

Well have had a check up, blood test etc my Cholesterol was too high and Diabetes was going up. So diet has had to change as they reckon I have over 50% chance of a stoke or heart attack. But tonight it was Fillet Steak and Chips, smaller and leaner Steak. Been craving chips Lol.

IMG_5146.jpeg.9d8c037ef0abc39ddab0b3506beefc75.jpeg

Cheers Arry

Live your life Arry and enjoy yourself apparently as your probably aware those Lion Mane mushrooms have a lot of health benefits, steak looks a beauty mate.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, mackem said:

Please don’t eat fugu Mel,not unless it’s been prepared by a skilled fugu fukuji.

Fukuji. Now that's dirty food talk if ever I heard it .  You're as bad as ditchman. 

Ain't no fukuji going anywhere near my fugu thankyou very much 😁.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
On 18/07/2024 at 17:47, shaaark said:

Just got this down my neck.

20240718_165743.jpg.39b3a78a31fd73c39f1be9a8bed44fe4.jpg

just the ticket that shaaark. Just enough gravy n light on the pepper. Good grub, cant beat it

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Arry said:

Well have had a check up, blood test etc my Cholesterol was too high and Diabetes was going up. So diet has had to change as they reckon I have over 50% chance of a stoke or heart attack. But tonight it was Fillet Steak and Chips, smaller and leaner Steak. Been craving chips Lol.

IMG_5146.jpeg.9d8c037ef0abc39ddab0b3506beefc75.jpeg

Cheers Arry

Just drop the niggers lips, the brown sauce and replace it with garlic butter and bobs yer grannys gaylord, try a keto diet for bringing down cholesterol 

18 hours ago, mackem said:

Mack......mel is common as muck really .....he much prefers whores turds as a starter.....not foogu.....

• Sad 1