What's cooking?

2 hours ago, mel b said:

What can I say . I reckon mack would treat me like a princess.  All I get from you is hamsters and ginger 😁.

does Mack know your dirty little secrets....does he know what a munter humper is......and would you take him teabagging...you naughty boy.....lets face it you bloody traitor   you would put anything in your gob..:big_boss:

• Haha 1

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Home made pizza;

Ready for the oven;

E76E19D1-32BD-41C6-8E56-A571FC6A250B.jpeg.4b11af88f7bb0e85fda746bdfe00b006.jpeg

Ready to eat;

A05C90E5-3F08-40AF-9783-BCCAAA63B0EA.jpeg.cb9e843930cbed88750ab31ac2aae8c2.jpeg

Cheers.

Looks good, charts.

Never really been much of a pizza fan, but the mrs has been making some, the last few months, and they are very good.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, mackem said:

That is me,times were hard.

Lunch?Breakfast-Brunch-lunch-Dinner-supper (and snacks if you ever feel peckish).

You see ditchman , mack knows how to turn a guys head 😁

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mel b said:

You see ditchman , mack knows how to turn a guys head 😁

im not speaking to you anymore....you are so mercinary......i remember the days you would do anything for a packet of crisps...............

look at you now....you food slut..:big_boss:

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

im not speaking to you anymore....you are so mercinary......i remember the days you would do anything for a packet of crisps...............

look at you now....you food slut..:big_boss:

What can I say . Macks foody posts have raised my expectations in life . I just outgrew you 😁.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, mel b said:

What can I say . Macks foody posts have raised my expectations in life . I just outgrew you 😁.

Well feck off and live with Mack....with all them bleedin olives and molloscus....you will be squirting diaorea thro the eye of the needle in no time.........you will be craving for your regular bit of pork....and hamster and ginger .....

but dont come knocking on my door....i will be teabagging with some else ....🖕

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Simple chicken thighs been marinating 24 hours back three Greek Rub and the ones at the front Jerk Rub they smell amazing and beers is being drunk I love this weather.

IMG_0330.jpeg.c777a172ce40c511d8409db29649d12c.jpeg

IMG_0331.jpeg.d107ad177c6b912af38925d53c5d4528.jpeg

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
On 18/07/2024 at 17:26, chartpolski said:

Mackem, I could eat that every day of the week !

891B48C3-EDF8-4F95-89DD-CEDB7787587D.jpeg.c3644e692c020c6af2f6d5ee1573ac71.jpeg

The only decision I’d have to make would be what drink to accompany it with ; a chilled white, a glass of port or a quality cider !

Decisions, decisions ?

Bon Apetit.

A decent Dry Cider.

26 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Well feck off and live with Mack....with all them bleedin olives and molloscus....you will be squirting diaorea thro the eye of the needle in no time.........you will be craving for your regular bit of pork....and hamster and ginger .....

but dont come knocking on my door....i will be teabagging with some else ....🖕

Don't get upset over it mate , it's not you , it's me . I just wanted a little fugu action from time to time , and maybe a little foie gras on special occasions.  Ill still write now and again , and send you a jumbo jar of olives at Christmas 🎄

• Haha 2

Well have had a check up, blood test etc my Cholesterol was too high and Diabetes was going up. So diet has had to change as they reckon I have over 50% chance of a stoke or heart attack. But tonight it was Fillet Steak and Chips, smaller and leaner Steak. Been craving chips Lol.

IMG_5146.jpeg.9d8c037ef0abc39ddab0b3506beefc75.jpeg

Cheers Arry

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Arry said:

Well have had a check up, blood test etc my Cholesterol was too high and Diabetes was going up. So diet has had to change as they reckon I have over 50% chance of a stoke or heart attack. But tonight it was Fillet Steak and Chips, smaller and leaner Steak. Been craving chips Lol.

Cheers Arry

That looks pretty good for diet food arry 👍.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

Surely the greenery balances out the chips

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Surely the greenery balances out the chips

I would like to think so mate. Ive been trying not to have spuds and last night new potatoes was the first for about a week. Staying away from fatty stuff. Got to have another blood test on 25th so trying to be good. On the plus side lost 4lb in a week.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2