What's cooking?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, ditchman said:

sweet&sour with extra pineapple and stuff

P1010222ss.jpg

P1010221ss.jpg

P1010220ss.jpg

One of the best looking meals you have posted Ditch. Very Nice.

Cheers Arry

Just now, Arry said:

One of the best looking meals you have posted Ditch. Very Nice.

Cheers Arry

cheers mate.........next week im experimenting with Scandinavian reciepes.............

proberly will start off with Stegt Flaesk and then later ..something which ive had a few times ..Farikal

atb

simon

• Haha 1
Just now, ditchman said:

cheers mate.........next week im experimenting with Scandinavian reciepes.............

proberly will start off with Stegt Flaesk and then later ..something which ive had a few times ..Farikal

atb

simon

Funny enough , I upset my mrs on Saturday,  and she cooked me fairkal for tea 😁 

• Haha 2
On 09/06/2024 at 15:03, mr moocher said:

looks very nice arry

If that's the one Bodmin Moor, the glass is made by a lady whose studio is just down the road from the pub.

Cheers, D.

13 minutes ago, dytkos said:

If that's the one Bodmin Moor, the glass is made by a lady whose studio is just down the road from the pub.

Cheers, D.

If you're talking about the stain glass window Dave. It's the Rising Sun out in the sticks at Woodlands between Ashburton and Denbury and I never looked who made it. I did notice a little brass plaque on the frame and as Wifey is on holiday we might try it again the do a lovely Duck dish there so might try and remember to have a look.

Cheers Arry