What's cooking?

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

Now and then little 'un wants me try something new - to be fair, this was pretty good. The bits were small but, the texture and flavour was pretty good :thumbs:

It's been a long time since I partook of ye olde elephant leg - I always liked it with onion and ketchup. I wasn't disappointed with this :good:

IMG_20231122_201400.jpg

IMG_20231122_195301.jpg

9 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Now and then little 'un wants me try something new - to be fair, this was pretty good. The bits were small but, the texture and flavour was pretty good :thumbs:

It's been a long time since I partook of ye olde elephant leg - I always liked it with onion and ketchup. I wasn't disappointed with this :good:

IMG_20231122_201400.jpg

IMG_20231122_195301.jpg

I wonder if we all turned vegan, would they still model a lot of their food on meat dishes.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jeemes said:

I wonder if we all turned vegan, would they still model a lot of their food on meat dishes.

Why do they do that?  If I want to eat salad, vegetables and the like, I don't want it to look like meat, I want them to look like vegetables!!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Why do they do that?  If I want to eat salad, vegetables and the like, I don't want it to look like meat, I want them to look like vegetables!!

I don't really get that either. Maybe it's for those new born vegan types.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Arry said:

Wifey is out seeing some soppy film with my Son and his Wife for her Birthday treat. Not long back from ferreting so knocked up a quick fry up.

IMG_2219.jpeg.94400d61ebb226f83a6824784e8c013b.jpeg

Cheers Arry

proper man food..........thats just full of testosterone ..........your mrs is in for a nice surprise after her film :laugh::air_kiss:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Wifey is out seeing some soppy film with my Son and his Wife for her Birthday treat. Not long back from ferreting so knocked up a quick fry up.

IMG_2219.jpeg.94400d61ebb226f83a6824784e8c013b.jpeg

Cheers Arry

Got to admire a man who puts ferreting before his wife’s birthday !

They have a birthday every year; it’s not every day you can get out ferreting !

Kudo’s mate, you have my admiration ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Ain’t my avocado proper man’s food?lol

quite honestly ...that scrimbled egg looks quite nice......i have put alot of strange stuff in my mouff over the years....but advocado and olives and raw tomatoes ...just make me retch...just the thought of them makes me gerp....

i proberly need some sort of councilling:laugh:

• Haha 2