McDecker... ?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

He's really spat his dummy out hasn't he. 

He'll be smashing a bottle of whisky tonight whilst crying listening to the Foggy Dew.... 

Haha iv spat the dummy out because of yours an some comments,on fighters,f**k all to do way mcgregor.

I'm just saying your pussys cause you wouldn't say f**k all to there faces,that's what I'm pointing out,take it however ye want.

• Haha 1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good he’s a fukcing prick .......

8 years ago no one knew who Conor McGregor was .  he was big in cage warriors and was all over the face book pages at the time saying he’d be the king of the world all that jazz.    now he

He’s still a prick .......

Posted Images

Just now, Francie said:

Len I know folk have there opinions that's fair enough,but its laughable the things most boys would say,when they've not done a tap themselves,its pathetic tbh

I know that mate, but some fighters thrive on being the bad guy and love to wind up fans and non fans and the most hated are usually the loudest and most abrupt, its all about the coin

On 24/01/2021 at 18:54, Francie said:

Haha iv spat the dummy out because of yours an some comments,on fighters,f**k all to do way mcgregor.

I'm just saying your pussys cause you wouldn't say f**k all to there faces,that's what I'm pointing out,take it however ye want.

? 

Edited by Greb147

What the feck have you done ya soft cnut. ?

I haven't done much myself,but I wouldn't slabber if I didn't have the balls to say it to there face.

You an few others talk the biggest shite on the boxing thread as if you know something,or could do it any better,while others give sensible posts

Ye know

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Francie said:

I haven't done much myself,but I wouldn't slabber if I didn't have the balls to say it to there face.

You an few others talk the biggest shite on the boxing thread as if you know something,or could do it any better,while others give sensible posts

Ye know

You are telling bare faced lies like always. 

Tell me what shite I've talked on the boxing threads. ?

Shite like another one of your heroes is a drugs cheat? 

Yeah I forgot, you don't like hearing facts do you mate.. 

3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I know that mate, but some fighters thrive on being the bad guy and love to wind up fans and non fans and the most hated are usually the loudest and most abrupt, its all about the coin

Yeah len,I'm talking in general fight sports,or football,etc,here tho,not ufc,armchair fighters calling them shite an useless blah blah

I just think its pathetic,they can take it whatever way yous want

Just now, Francie said:

Yeah len,I'm talking in general fight sports,or football,etc,here tho,not ufc,armchair fighters calling them shite an useless blah blah

I just think its pathetic,they can take it whatever way yous want

I dont really like the mma, i find it too boring when it goes to ground, i always loved the K1 it was just stand up

You are telling bare faced lies like always. 

Tell me what shite I've talked on the boxing threads. ?

Shite like another one of your heroes is a drugs cheat? 

Yeah I forgot, you don't like hearing facts do you mate.. 

Im telling lies lololol ok greb

Hahaha my hero wtf you on about ya madman,jesus is my hero?

One more time,I think its pathetic of armchair whatever,fighters football,boxing etc to be trying to slag a professional from there chairs

Ye know

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Thing is though hes just classless and his trash talking isnt even entertaining or witty.He was just pushed through the rankings and handed fights against smaller fighters but got found out as soon as he met decent fighters his own size.one of my all time favourite fighters was a Chael Sonnen was known for his trash talking and was actually known as the bad guy but the difference is he was actually funny and intelligent with it and would actually fight anyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I dont really like the mma, i find it too boring when it goes to ground, i always loved the K1 it was just stand up

I love the stand up myself,I like mma but hardly watch it,I'm more into kicks an knees,elbows len

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Im telling lies lololol ok greb

Hahaha my hero wtf you on about ya madman,jesus is my hero?

One more time,I think its pathetic of armchair whatever,fighters football,boxing etc to be trying to slag a professional from there chairs

Ye know

Go on then explain yourself Francis. 

Just now, downsouth said:

Thing is though hes just classless and his trash talking isnt even entertaining or witty.He was just pushed through the rankings and handed fights against smaller fighters but got found out as soon as he met decent fighters his own size.one of my all time favourite fighters was a Chael Sonnen was known for his trash talking and was actually known as the bad guy but the difference is he was actually funny and intelligent with it and would actually fight anyone.

I just see it by being the loud mouth your putting yourself under so much more pressure and take more sh1t if ya get beat and beat badly

• Like 1
Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

I just see it by being the loud mouth your putting yourself under so much more pressure and take more sh1t if ya get beat and beat badly

That's it len,why even do that lol

Cause ye look stupid when beat,I suppose its confidence or whatever.