Smart watches

14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Was bought one years ago but slung it out the boat window after a while and felt better for it, it was like being plugged into the matrix they are also tracking your every move if you like being places you shouldn’t be 😎

Most of the people Ive seen with them including a couple of mates have been anywhere between a bit overweight and fat F**kers and pretty unfit.They get these watched and start tracking their steps including shopping round tescos and going upstairs to the khazi belieing its gunna get them fit.I do more on my morning dog walk at 5.30 before going off and doing a days graft.When I collapse into bed each night completely f**ked I know Ive done enough without needing a silly watch to tell me

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bloody Mrs again..

Cant say as ive ever really worn a kettle but its interesting the different things people invest dough in a pal of mine regularly go's over to Stuttgart for them he has a collection of Roger Dubuis or

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Most of the people Ive seen with them including a couple of mates have been anywhere between a bit overweight and fat F**kers and pretty unfit.They get these watched and start tracking their steps including shopping round tescos and going upstairs to the khazi belieing its gunna get them fit.I do more on my morning dog walk at 5.30 before going off and doing a days graft.When I collapse into bed each night completely f**ked I know Ive done enough without needing a silly watch to tell me

Just before moving onto the boat I set up a small business near my house in a tiny corner of a warehouse, probably 5 mtrs by 15 mtrs at most, I was doing 22,000 steps a day just doing my job I think they tell the fattys that 4000 a day will keep them healthy,used to be 10,000 but they  brought it down recently for some reason, there is a massive industry set up around making people fat then trying to make them slim, again if you just drive past the drive through you can skip weight watchers as well simples lol 

• Like 1
On 26/09/2023 at 11:52, Greyman said:

Just before moving onto the boat I set up a small business near my house in a tiny corner of a warehouse, probably 5 mtrs by 15 mtrs at most, I was doing 22,000 steps a day just doing my job I think they tell the fattys that 4000 a day will keep them healthy,used to be 10,000 but they  brought it down recently for some reason, there is a massive industry set up around making people fat then trying to make them slim, again if you just drive past the drive through you can skip weight watchers as well simples lol 

I think with me mate it's more about the heart rate on them and the bpm. The old man started suffering with irregular heart beats in his 60s and ended up having a pacemaker fitted I know it's probably something I shouldn't be too bothered about but I don't think it's a bad thing having a nice smart watch that can give you info on your heart rate. 

• Like 1

I see them as tagging devices lol

If I'm out walking then I never take my mobile 

Mrs hates it says what if something happens to you 😃

But it really wasn't that long ago we didnt have the smart phone, and we always seemed to manage without them.

• Like 5