'Smoking', For Non Smokers - Ted?

14 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Just gotta be careful with the edibles.A lot of the time I dont think the dosage on the packs is very accurate.Im pretty sure they're not made und medical laboratory conditions.Ive had some stated as high dose and Ive necked a few and its just chilled me out and got rid of my aches after a days graft and ive had others that have stated a lot lower and ive necked a couple straight off and they've wiped me out for the whole evening to the point that I wont even attempt to answer the phone and have a conversation with one of my best pals.

It's also the time they take sometimes. I got given a batch of chocolate and told just eat em 1 at a time. Had 1 and an hour later nothing so had a few.more, another hour passes and nothing so necked 5 more. Hour or so later i was a drooling cabbage on the sofa

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Explains some of Ken’s posts 

Get some of these 

It's also the time they take sometimes. I got given a batch of chocolate and told just eat em 1 at a time. Had 1 and an hour later nothing so had a few.more, another hour passes and nothing so necked

Posted Images

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

It's also the time they take sometimes. I got given a batch of chocolate and told just eat em 1 at a time. Had 1 and an hour later nothing so had a few.more, another hour passes and nothing so necked 5 more. Hour or so later i was a drooling cabbage on the sofa

Yeah did that in Dam last year.Ate half a muffin whist sat in Hill Street Blues chatting away for over an hour.Nothing happened so scoffed the other half.Got up and went for a walk about and it all crept up at once.I was f****d and just scoffing any junk in sight for the next 5hrs.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Just gotta be careful with the edibles.A lot of the time I dont think the dosage on the packs is very accurate.Im pretty sure they're not made und medical laboratory conditions.Ive had some stated as high dose and Ive necked a few and its just chilled me out and got rid of my aches after a days graft and ive had others that have stated a lot lower and ive necked a couple straight off and they've wiped me out for the whole evening to the point that I wont even attempt to answer the phone and have a conversation with one of my best pals.

You've gotta try a night cycle on the edibles ds, it's fcukin brilliant, 800mg caramel squares lol, took us 5 hours to do a route that normally takes 3 at night, lol, but back at the van at 4 in the morning a hot pot noodles and brew has never tasted as good. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 25/12/2020 at 16:05, Daniel cain said:

Poor cnut been strung out for the last 30 yrs?

You can have absolutely no fukking idea how close to the truth you are there, Dan :(

So, anyway; It seems like everyone's either handling bushels of grass. Or buying bags of sweets. Personally, I'd fukking Love to get my hands on those sweets. That would be genuinely life changing, for me.

Last time I tried going back on their med's? I fukking nearly lost my leg / life. Fukk That then.

So, now, to handle shit? I start drinking within two hours of getting up. Every Single Day Of My Life. And carry on till I finally manage to pass out, usually ten to twelve hours later. (And you lot wonder why I sometimes post like I do?! ?)

But, hey; That's okay. Governments don't mind that, FFS.

How much is a bag of these chewy sweets though? Few hundred quids worth of them? Probably spend the rest of my days in a daze.

No massive electric hikes. No taking a degree level course in chube based horticulture. No fear of a crop failure. No effort.

As the legend which is Tyrion Lannister once said; " It's not easy, being drunk all the time. If it was? Everyone would be doing it. "

As a wise man long ago said to me? " Always look for the easy way. " ;)

That's way closer to the truth than you may have meant too, Charlie Pipette.

I have packages delivered here all the time. Some, lately, Stinking of the spices they hold. Big. Small. Light. Weighing a ton. I'm a Known major share holder in Jeff.

But, a Dutch Table sized consignment, from Amsterdam? Windows suddenly blacked out?  Visibly paling when the meter man calls?! Naah.

Having a fukk off big, shop style 'Sweet Jar' beside my desk? I have a Lot of jars here. Gavver drops by? " Like a Jelly Tot, officer? Grab a handful, for the lads back at the station. " ?

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

How much is a bag of these chewy sweets though? Few hundred quids worth of them? Probably spend the rest of my days in a daze.

No massive electric hikes. No taking a degree level course in chube based horticulture. No fear of a crop failure. No effort.

As the legend which is Tyrion Lannister once said; " It's not easy, being drunk all the time. If it was? Everyone would be doing it. "

As a wise man long ago said to me? " Always look for the easy way. " ;)

There £25 a bag mate 

• Thanks 1