• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Explains some of Ken’s posts 

Get some of these 

It's also the time they take sometimes. I got given a batch of chocolate and told just eat em 1 at a time. Had 1 and an hour later nothing so had a few.more, another hour passes and nothing so necked

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

lol  I wont bother we it then

Jokes aside pal, if your gonna try any weed, make sure it’s natural, this synthetic crap shouldn’t be entertained. Cannabis is a natural herb. Put on the earth for our consumption, it has medicated many people and really is a beautiful thing. 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, socks said:

So why do guys make it if you can buy it ... is it a cost thing ? 

The stuff you can buy legally is cbd oil it has the thc removed or is grown as non thc plants, the thc content is what gives you the stoned feeling and is illegal to sell in the uk in any form, so the stuff people make has a full thc  content and is only available on the black market, the thc is unfortunately what people who suffer fits or have cancer need and cannot legally buy ??

9 minutes ago, Dougieboy said:

Jokes aside pal, if your gonna try any weed, make sure it’s natural, this synthetic crap shouldn’t be entertained. Cannabis is a natural herb. Put on the earth for our consumption, it has medicated many people and really is a beautiful thing. 

Well said Dougie boy..... It has so many uses other than getting you 'High' ? 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The stuff you can buy legally is cbd oil it has the thc removed or is grown as non thc plants, the thc content is what gives you the stoned feeling and is illegal to sell in the uk in any form, so the stuff people make has a full thc  content and is only available on the black market, the thc is unfortunately what people who suffer fits or have cancer need and cannot legally buy ??

So, the stuff that you can legally buy and get off doctors or whatever, is useless?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

So, the stuff that you can legally buy and get off doctors or whatever, is useless?

I believe there may be one or two people that can have the thc stuff on prescription, but in general yes, and for many people touting the cbd stuff it’s a new trend like veganism, and a money spinner like coffe shops doing cbd coffees at a five a go, a lot of emporia cloths types ? oh and that greasy little weasel Jeremy hunt mp is one of the biggest producers ?

• Like 1

Just gotta be careful with the edibles.A lot of the time I dont think the dosage on the packs is very accurate.Im pretty sure they're not made und medical laboratory conditions.Ive had some stated as high dose and Ive necked a few and its just chilled me out and got rid of my aches after a days graft and ive had others that have stated a lot lower and ive necked a couple straight off and they've wiped me out for the whole evening to the point that I wont even attempt to answer the phone and have a conversation with one of my best pals.

• Haha 3