• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Explains some of Ken’s posts 

Get some of these 

It's also the time they take sometimes. I got given a batch of chocolate and told just eat em 1 at a time. Had 1 and an hour later nothing so had a few.more, another hour passes and nothing so necked

Posted Images

Where the hell do you get those sweets?! I'd buy wholesale!

Bongs, pipes and so forth? I just don't like the taste of weed. Never have. Be a bit of a grim experience, trying to relax as my mouth's filling with a sickening cloud.

I'll look into Chid's stuff though. Interesting. I'm taking it it's made to taste more like 'baccy?

Vaping? I haven't got a clue. Jacked any form of nicotine before all that came out. How would I get the gear to go in it anyway? Come to that? All a bit pie in the sky anyway. I don't see anyone. So don't know anyone who could possible set me up :(

As for Ted's very kind offer? As per my curry thread: Can't grow shit here. Just can't.

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Bongs, pipes and so forth? I just don't like the taste of weed. Never have. Be a bit of a grim experience, trying to relax as my mouth's filling with a sickening cloud.

I'll look into Chid's stuff though. Interesting. I'm taking it it's made to taste more like 'baccy?

Vaping? I haven't got a clue. Jacked any form of nicotine before all that came out. How would I get the gear to go in it anyway? Come to that? All a bit pie in the sky anyway. I don't see anyone. So don't know anyone who could possible set me up :(

As for Ted's very kind offer? As per my curry thread: Can't grow shit here. Just can't.

Where about you live mate

37 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Loads on WhatsApp /Instagram peddling their wares?he just needs to get with the program ?

You've got me there, Dan. I honestly don't even know what those things are. And I'm not trying to come the old; 'Oh, I'm So old and my seething hatred of all people means I'm a loner and I shun modernity like an Amish - aren't I fukking special?' routine either.

Email and the phone does for me, and the few people I'm still in touch with. And we're 'all' perfectly ordinary, by the way.

LOL! Just see me though, thrashing around on some site, asking complete strangers where I can get some sweets to wreck myself! I'd last five minutes before I lost all my money and got a knock at the door! :D

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

You've got me there, Dan. I honestly don't even know what those things are. And I'm not trying to come the old; 'Oh, I'm So old and my seething hatred of all people means I'm a loner and I shun modernity like an Amish - aren't I fukking special?' routine either.

Email and the phone does for me, and the few people I'm still in touch with. And we're 'all' perfectly ordinary, by the way.

LOL! Just see me though, thrashing around on some site, asking complete strangers where I can get some sweets to wreck myself! I'd last five minutes before I lost all my money and got a knock at the door! :D

sure theres a few of us in here could get a bit of bud to you....

• Like 1
7 hours ago, dazbrowne 13 said:

You not thought about a vaporiser got one on order at the minute they cost a few quid for the mighty ones ordered a cheaper one in case I don't like it 

Don’t be too put off by the cheap one s mate, I brought my lads Dynavaps. They’re Ok but no substitute for the Storz and Bickel mighty, they are rolls Royce. Personally the firefly 2 sells itself to me. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

If you fancy going down the sweetie route, better off just getting yourself some of these and making your own mate as the amount of gear you get in them is minimal, or if you have a sweet tooth just buy a brownie mix and add weed to taste mate ??

4C8B750D-5E73-4F3B-9357-84C87453F57E.png

Just do a pure  regular single standard skinner,  the trick is how you load it, you need to get your green to a nice and small consistency no clumps and definitely no stalks even the tiny ones need to be removed then not rolled too tight or loose but just perfect, if you do all this right then it smokes smooth and clean without  constantly going out, a real joy .

Just a side note it works far better with thicker papers .

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, kanny said:

Just do a pure  regular single standard skinner,  the trick is how you load it, you need to get your green to a nice and small consistency no clumps and definitely no stalks even the tiny ones need to be removed then not rolled too tight or loose but just perfect, if you do all this right then it smokes smooth and clean without  constantly going out, a real joy .

Just a side note it works far better with thicker papers .

If a nice fine fluffy consistency is what you are after may I suggest you try a chilly chopper, makes the fluffiest mix out of anything just chuck it in and give a few turns of the handle comes out perfect every time, bit more bulky but far superior to any grinder I,ve ever seen  ?

81FD84F5-C8E8-4583-A447-FC9B1CEB962E.jpeg

E5BD1B39-C772-4CB9-AAD1-01FF1FEFB64B.jpeg

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

What the hell's That, Dan?

It’s a vape mate has a heat element that burns the weed so all you get is pure smoke very mild, one of my kids nicked mine as they are a non smoker and don’t like tobacco or smoking blunts so has an occasional blast on the vape and really rates it as a non smoker  ??

• Like 2