Thieving b*****ds!

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

They've got the dog back pal. 

I think he's claimed he found the dog which is bullshit as he saw it come out of their garden when he pulled up to their house. 

I can’t see the video as I don’t do Facebook but if you emailed yodel with it and shows what he has done he won’t be working there no more 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, the bloke returned it and threw it over a fence in a house 5 doors down ! Lol 

Thieving immigrant scum  Life was so much better without them .

Just looked on the lads FB page and he's got the dog back. ?

7 hours ago, Greb147 said:

It was a Yodel delivery driver, the dirty horrible b*****d. 

Comes down their drive to deliver a parcel, the dog was running loose down their enclosed lane as the postman left the gate open in their  yard. 

Still, that's not something you'd expect from a delivery driver and could explain where a lot of missing dogs are going. 

https://m.(!64.56:886/story.php?story_fbid=10218535120273850&id=1371033138&sfnsn=scwspmo

That was the worst bit of videoing I've ever seen.  He was filming all over the place.  Has he got the dog back?

12 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Has he been down to the yodel depot.?

I believe he has last time I checked his profile. 

The tea leaf had changed it's collar so was probably hoping to sell it on. 

Just shows if it wasn't for the CCTV footage you wouldn't be thinking that the bloke who delivered your package would have taken it. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Filming? It was CCTV footage pal. 

Yes he's got the dog back. 

yeah, but it looks like he's filming his cctv monitor with his phone because it is all over the place.  the cctv monitor view is stable.  I just looked back and saw that he had the dog back about two secs after I posted.  a lot of dogs just disappear.!!

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, sid g said:

they tried to charge you or they did charge you ?

I,m a moanie old b*****d mate, I refused to pay and refused to leave without my dog, after a couple of hours they said I could have him back if I put £15 quid in the donation box, so everyone saved face and got the outcome they desired ?

3 minutes ago, sid g said:

i never had such luck i called em robbing b*****ds they calld the police and i coughed up my 65 notes ,,,

It more often goes that way but if your persistent you,ll have a few minor successes along the way ?? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

There’s a vid doing the rounds of a yodel driver delivering two packages ,photographing them ,looking through the window photographing a dog then taking one of the presents away and leaving .All filmed on cctv in house and external .

They're flat out at it. 

My brothers Mrs ordered a few hundred quids worth of clothes and when they got home the driver had made his delivery but all the expensive items were missing. 

They left it for a few days to see if the items were going to get delivered at a later date but nothing, they rang up Hermes and turns out the Kosovan driver nabbed them. 

Nothing is black and white.  Yes some people are light fingered whatever race or creed. The vast majority of these drivers are honest, hard working and did high level jobs in their country before coming here to do deliveries. I asked one who was Bulgarian what he did back home. He said that he had been a police sargent for over ten years in Bulgaria and that the pay here was three times what he earnt back there.  I wouldn't want to be a delivery driver here with the pressure and hours. A thief is a thief. what with all the lorry drivers at Dover trying to get back home for  Christmas,  there's no chance that these blokes will get back home to their families.

• Like 1

Some of yous on here don’t know the pressure delivery drivers go though not just the drops,it sometimes the manager at the depot been a prick and just want everything out into the vans or wagons.my old night shift manager used to put pallets of stuff on the wagon just for a ride out to clear the warehouse floor to get his bonus,he was a f***ing wanker and the amount of people that called him this was unbelievable and he is still there now.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Some of yous on here don’t know the pressure delivery drivers go though not just the drops,it sometimes the manager at the depot been a prick and just want everything out into the vans or wagons.my old night shift manager used to put pallets of stuff on the wagon just for a ride out to clear the warehouse floor to get his bonus,he was a f***ing wanker and the amount of people that called him this was unbelievable and he is still there now.

No excuse for thieving a dog though is it buddy. 

• Like 1