Proper bullshit...

Right lets have the bullshit story's you have been told by someone with a straight face..they must think that we are either super gullible or they are completely crazy ?..

There was a guy in the coal opencast in s.wales.at break times he told the boy's in the cabin.both these story's...

I was driving up the m4 Saturday afternoon pulling a horse box with the 2 horses in doing 60mph. i just passed a sign 5 miles to the services.then all of a sudden a loud bang.so I pulled into the services to check the horses.i pulled the back door down and both horses were soaking In sweat and loads of steam coming off them.

What had happened is the floor had fallen out and both horses ran at 60mph for 5 miles ?

""He was working on the tip 1 morning on top of the mountain.then told the boys at break time""

Did you see that big army plane coming down the valley just now boy's.he was level with me and when I looked at him and he said which way is swansea.

i knew what he said because he was so close I could lip read him..so I pointed towards swansea and said "that way" he then put his thumb up and carried on..

""That still makes me chuckle to this day fecking daft fecker ,?

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a bit of bullshit from me ; Some years ago, my late daughter was living and working in Australia. She 'phoned me and her mum to tell us they were having a "works do", and Joe Cocker w

It's not exactly bullshitting but I was embarrassingly found out once.  I told all my mates I was moving to Spain to become a bullfighter. They even threw me a leaving party. Anyway I spent 4 wee

Don't know really is this belongs in this thread or the 60's one, well here goes anyway. One day in the late 60's I decide to go shooting, all I had was a old single barrel Winchester Cooey. So s

Posted Images

A mates grandad tells this story deadly serious he was on a plane a commercial flight going to Spain when the pilot come over the speaker and said they have a problem with one of the engines is there anyone on board who can fix it so he stands up says I can he then climbs out on the wing and bleeds the engine gets it going and they carry on to Spain 

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

I keep being told wales has the best rugby union team in the world

utter utter bullshit 

But you have heard of Wales though. ?. That little principality that just occasionally dumps the condescending head of the union out of its own world cup. ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, General lee said:

A mates grandad tells this story deadly serious he was on a plane a commercial flight going to Spain when the pilot come over the speaker and said they have a problem with one of the engines is there anyone on board who can fix it so he stands up says I can he then climbs out on the wing and bleeds the engine gets it going and they carry on to Spain 

This is a true one, a pal of mine dad was on a plane and he heard a noise that wasn't right and approached a steward and told them who he was and he had to see the pilot and he asked the pilot to carry out some tests and they had to turn the plane round as there was something real bad about to happen to that plane. My pals dad was a aero engineer/buildery right clever fecker where planes are concerned and was a man who wouldn't have taken "please go back to your seat,we have it all in hand" as a answer when his own life was in danger...

Bullshit one i told a irish p***y once was one of the lasses on a hippy site had a 3 legged lurcher which had lost a front leg by being run over by a car and these paddies were asking why she had a front leg missing.I told them we were all snowed in on a welsh mountain one winter and no one could get off the site for weeks and weeks due to the snow being 8 foot deep and we were all starving but she was such a good dog we didn't want to kill her and eat her so we just cut her leg off and ate it.They took it hook line and sinker and l still chuckle over it over 30 years later..:D..

• Haha 4
11 minutes ago, hambone said:

But you have heard of Wales though. ?. That little principality that just occasionally dumps the condescending head of the union out of its own world cup. ? 

I've heard of them when I googled to see who came 5th in the 6 nations this year. And the Autumn Cup.  :whistling:

I drove an American woman who was quite high up at Bausch and Lomb to the airport one afternoon. As we drove along she saw some cows laying down and commented that it was going to rain.

I told her that it was new farming method where instead of killing cattle for food, they surgically removed their legs and sold them as food but kept the cows on trollies so they could wheel them in for milking then out for grazing.