AJ vs Pulev

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

You are a fantasist pal, no more no less. 

Did you find your pics of your Presa's, fcuk me it's took you almost 24hr on Google search. 

You still didn't explain what you found amusing about my post about punching power and Mike Tyson? 

It's not sinking into your head is it..I said I owned 2 pressa canarios.

Is that hard for you to understand.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it's a draw ,will you both fuk off ?

Just for the record, f**k Anthony Josua ?

Had a really interesting conversation with a well known old trainer a few days ago he made some interesting points that the entire purpose of " fistic instruction " as he put it...is slowly being erod

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I'm at 933 at skeggy 

That's decent tbh but that's usually a left hander for me. 

Never tried the Skeggy machine as I need to be pissed before I get talked in to going on one. 

I haven't got the confidence to start hitting 900's in the daytime whilst folk are walking by to Skeggy Market. 

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Are you going to try and claim that Mike Tyson wasn't technically one of the best ever? 

Tell me How many videos did you watch on youtube to become a boxing expert...

Fair play though it doesn't take you long to become an expert at various subjects ?

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's decent tbh but that's usually a left hander for me. 

Never tried the Skeggy machine as I need to be pissed before I get talked in to going on one. 

I haven't got the confidence to start hitting 900's in the daytime whilst folk are walking by to Skeggy Market. 

That was with my head... When I did it with my fist the owner rushed out and said "sorry no professionals" 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It doesn't take an expert to see you're full of shite lad. 

Those years of sofa life have fried your brain. ?

What time are you going running over the fields dragging a pigs head on a rope to lay a scent trail for the boar slayers daily training regime ?

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

That was with my head... When I did it with my fist the owner rushed out and said "sorry no professionals" 

When I said left hander I meant the one inch finger punch. 

They now have bouncers on all the machines I've busted before. 

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

When I said left hander I meant the one inch finger punch. 

They now have bouncers on all the machines I've busted before. 

Did I tell you the time I went to China and fought against the triads? Me against about 100 of them!

Walked away with a scratch 

I've deleted all my posts directed towards Pinocchio, don't want another thread spoiled by arguing with dreamers.

My point towards Max does make sense, Wilder can punch like a mule no doubt but the competition just hasn't been there. 

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I've deleted all my posts directed towards Pinocchio, don't want another thread spoiled by arguing with dreamers.

My point towards Max does make sense, Wilder can punch like a mule no doubt but the competition just hasn't been there. 

Wilder's punch power has been 'elevated' because he's fought no-one with a top class chin. 90% of all his fights have been against, to use morton's favourite word, DROSS. Fury is 'probably' his best opponent, and we've all seen him dropped quite a few times, by four different fighters, so how can wilder's punch power be accurately assessed to be the hardest?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1