robber

2 minutes ago, runem said:

The guy even though innocent , will most probably notice a drop in his work and income , mud sticks and its really hard to get your good name back . 

hopefully it will work the other way  , and folk will know he is a honest man ,

1 minute ago, runem said:

I hope you are right , however no way will bbc news retract and say the guy was innocent and we got it wrong ,

unless your wealthy enough  to take them to court  .,but i doubt that will happen ,,  

7 minutes ago, chesney said:

Could he not sue the bbc for the atricle or at least have them made retract it. 

For what? as they don't actually say there stolen dogs .. just thought to be stolen .there's nothing can be done 

On 10/12/2020 at 13:41, lurchers said:

I bet they don’t publish saying it was a mistake because he has lost his business though them,But mud sticks even if innocent.

If he get a good barrister he shouldn't need to work again with the claim he would be entitled to

16 minutes ago, slip lead said:

If he get a good barrister he shouldn't need to work again with the claim he would be entitled to

Why's he entitled to any claim .. 

He was took into police custody on suspicion of transporting stolen dogs ... The BBC printed a news article saying so .. it wasn't right doing so but they have done no wrong 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

He carries a scanner for the police to use if they don’t have one. It’s the polices fault in the first place.

Yes , but the police wasn't trained in using it nor did they have access to the microchip database.. so what do they then do then ?