Lewis Hamilton

hard luck for the lad yesterday..compleate f**k up at the pits ...and then a puncture ...i was proper cheering for him and he drove briliantly ...real shame for him but as Totto said his time will come

• Like 2

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see Lewis has gotten the vivid.....let's hope he suffers well from it....he might even get a mention from socks in the future

I think he should drive his car into a wall at 150mph in protest, I for one would back him all the way ?

perhaps that will shut the winging c...t up for a while   

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Francie said:

Sports unites us all cause politics an religion are left out of it,unfortunately Hamilton f****d that up way a host more of wankers with there poor poor me,look at me what I'm doing.

Have a look a what Keaneu Reeves does,an doesn't say a peep,cause hes doing it out of the goodness of his heart,not to inflate his ego or get attention.

Another thing g too,he rambles on how proud he is to be British,but pays f**k all tax to his country,what a wanker,I'd stick a head in him if I got close enough,see how he likes that

Try and find forgiveness young man. 

Let's try and talk about the sport and leave politics out of it. 

3 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Try and find forgiveness young man. 

Let's try and talk about the sport and leave politics out of it. 

Wish Hamilton would do the same the knob every since he recorded his nephew as a girl saying boys don’t dress like that he got  shamed by the left for gender shaming now he virtue signals for them and get applaud he is a puppet 

Edited by mC HULL

Same at that idiot raheem  Sterling not enough blacks playing coaching football lol it’s not fair lol

blacks are 4 percent of the population in the U.K. so really  there should be eighty  white player to every 4 black so really the white man is getting the blunt end because there is 50% black player is premier league lol 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 3
39 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Wish Hamilton would do the same the knob every since he recorded his nephew as a girl saying boys don’t dress like that he got  shamed by the left for gender shaming now he virtue signals for them and get applaud he is a puppet 

Exactly lad, poor fella just can't win can he. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Keep his mouth shut and drive , itl help the cnt not financially but opinion wise poor misguided cnt 

He's a global superstar and the most famous driver since Senna. There's as many people wanting his voice to be heard as there is wanting him to shut it. 

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think he should drive his car into a wall at 150mph in protest, I for one would back him all the way ?

You're a funny guy. ?

Now I could do a you with your beloved West Ham and pretend to hate him and claim I will never watch him race again but I will be honest and say I'll still follow him racing as his opinion on other matters doesn't really affect me. 

I don't agree with the BLM movement but he clearly does, I suppose it's a matter of how he interprets it. Now that I don't know nor do I really care. 

I personally think it's all a put on anyway and he's merely jumped on the celeb bandwagon. 

Edited by Greb147
43 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You're a funny guy. ?

Now I could do a you with your beloved West Ham and pretend to hate him and claim I will never watch him race again but I will be honest and say I'll still follow him racing as his opinion on other matters doesn't really affect me. 

I don't agree with the BLM movement but he clearly does, I suppose it's a matter of how he interprets it. Now that I don't know nor do I really care. 

I personally think it's all a put on anyway and he's merely jumped on the celeb bandwagon. 

Mate, I have said all along people are free to do what they want to do.

People like Hamilton and West Ham and every other sports team or person can rub my nose in how little I mean in my own homelands but I don’t want to watch them do it or pay them to do it.......if it’s f**k me then it’s f**k them as far as I’m concerned..

Folks are free to fashion some kind of disconnect in their own mind because they are not willing to sacrifice they own entertainment or the habits of a life time, but the fact is just being there or watching it is condoning it.........I’m not going to watch someone call me all the c**ts under the sun by way of some gesture and clap them for doing it ?

Never was I prouder to be a South Londoner than I was on Saturday! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, I have said all along people are free to do what they want to do.

People like Hamilton and West Ham and every other sports team or person can run my nose in how little I mean in my own homelands but I don’t want to watch them do it or pay them to do it.......if it’s f**k me then it’s f**k them as far as I’m concerned..

Folks are free to fashion some kind of disconnect in their own mind because they are not willing to sacrifice they own entertainment or the habits of a life time, but the fact is just being there or watching it is condoning it.........I’m not going to watch someone call me all the c**ts under the sun by way of some gesture and clap them for doing it ?

Never was I prouder to be a South Londoner than I was on Saturday! 

I get you but from what I gather the lad is trying to get behind the movement to stop racism. 

It's never going to happen and he's on to a loser but he can do what he wants, doesn't really interest me. 

I'll stick to watching him race cars, I couldn't give a rats ass what he does in his spare time. 

• Like 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

I get you but from what I gather the lad is trying to get behind the movement to stop racism. 

It's never going to happen and he's on to a loser but he can do what he wants, doesn't really interest me. 

I'll stick to watching him race cars, I couldn't give a rats ass what he does in his spare time. 

Fair one, but the point is, he ain’t doing it in his spare time, he is doing it in the time you fund ?