Lewis Hamilton

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see Lewis has gotten the vivid.....let's hope he suffers well from it....he might even get a mention from socks in the future

I think he should drive his car into a wall at 150mph in protest, I for one would back him all the way ?

perhaps that will shut the winging c...t up for a while   

Posted Images

Just now, Greb147 said:

Me and you are going to fall out boy. 

Go and fill your face with some of King's pork pie before I stuff it with my gret fist. ?

Boy? Gret fist? f***ing hell Odin I’m offering good advice and you start steaming up. Your blood pressure must be through the roof, calm down child 

16 minutes ago, Dougieboy said:

Boy? Gret fist? f***ing hell Odin I’m offering good advice and you start steaming up. Your blood pressure must be through the roof, calm down child 

My blood pressure is as low as your testicles son. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

My blood pressure is as low as your testicles son. 

You really should listen to yourself out loud Greb. Say it in your head even? Would save you  an awful lot of editing. I’m not a Boy, I’m not your son. So leave your “scary Bully talk for your family, it won’t work on me 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Dougieboy said:

You really should listen to yourself out loud Greb. Say it in your head even? Would save you  an awful lot of editing. I’m not a Boy, I’m not your son. So leave your “scary Bully talk for your family, it won’t work on me 

I'll say exactly what I please to you Duggy. If you don't like it feel free to scurry away with your tail tucked away. ?✋