What you drinking.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

I know he made the bet,I read the book as a kid,I remember thinking at the time he would have been better off going in his own good time,experiencing the place,there’s an old saying for long term overlanders,it’s often better to travel than arrive.

I always preferred arrival to the travel... That said I didn't always enjoy the arrival either...

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I very rarely drink these days, and haven't smoked for about ten years  , but i had a glass of rum , and a Cuban cigar , in memory of my old mate Ray,  who's funeral I attended on Friday.  Ray wo

10% imperial stout i made 3 year ago. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Borr said:

I always preferred arrival to the travel... That said I didn't always enjoy the arrival either...

If it’s a couple of year or a few month trip I savour the travel.

27 minutes ago, mackem said:

If it’s a couple of year or a few month trip I savour the travel.

Did you win the lottery or what allows you to eat out every night and explore the world , I'm curious as I'm currently contracting to pay bills , asking for a friend 😂 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Borr said:

Did you win the lottery 

I won the lottery of life 300,000,000 sperm and I reached the egg,I am always upbeat,always positive and love life,it’s a lottery win in a way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, mackem said:

I won the lottery of life 300,000,000 sperm and I reached the egg,I am always upbeat,always positive and love life,it’s a lottery win in a way.

Thankyou for such a comprehensive answer ,I have no further questions you c**t

• Haha 6
2 hours ago, mackem said:

1 hour ago, Borr said:

Thankyou for such a comprehensive answer ,I have no further questions you c**t

Kin el, that seems a tad harsh, eh Phileas?!!

6 hours ago, shaaark said:

Kin el, that seems a tad harsh, eh Phileas?!!

Nope,some people just have off days,I am just one of those who doesn’t,I actually thought this yesterday in London,people operate on different frequencies,take a little time to observe people and you will see what I mean,life is beautiful,I have just been to the gym,having a cup of tea now and pondering the day ahead (and don’t forget,time is precious,use it or lose it).

0553A2B9-D8F1-4832-AB2C-85ED89F81676.gif

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, mackem said:

Nope,some people just have off days,I am just one of those who doesn’t,I actually thought this yesterday in London,people operate on different frequencies,take a little time to observe people and you will see what I mean,life is beautiful,I have just been to the gym,having a cup of tea now and pondering the day ahead (and don’t forget,time is precious,use it or lose it).

0553A2B9-D8F1-4832-AB2C-85ED89F81676.gif

Precisely,  people on different frequencies.  I choose to be around up beat people who's cups are half full and always doing something, learning new things ect and generally enjoying life. Rather than the negative frequencies of others. Life's far too short to be unhappy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Precisely,  people on different frequencies.  I choose to be around up beat people who's cups are half full and always doing something, learning new things ect and generally enjoying life. Rather than the negative frequencies of others. Life's far too short to be unhappy.

Yesterday I put a few pieces of really nice music on and spent an hour just cruising the streets of central London people watching and matching different pieces of piano music to people/individuals in the streets,frequencies and energies,most people don’t understand but you can spot upbeat people and those who aren’t quite as positive,you just have to tune into your surroundings and read them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Yesterday I put a few pieces of really nice music on and spent an hour just cruising the streets of central London people watching and matching different pieces of piano music to people/individuals in the streets,frequencies and energies,most people don’t understand but you can spot upbeat people and those who aren’t quite as positive,you just have to tune into your surroundings and read them.

Deffo, write from being a kid I've all ways ad a positive mind set. At 16 my mams brother who is a self made man , travelled the world and enjoys life gave me a book called How to win friends and influence people, how to stop worrying and start living by Dale Carnegie.  It's an old book, but gave me positive vibes. I've all ways silently people watched and enjoyed up beat folk.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Deffo, write from being a kid I've all ways ad a positive mind set. At 16 my mams brother who is a self made man , travelled the world and enjoys life gave me a book called How to win friends and influence people, how to stop worrying and start living by Dale Carnegie.  It's an old book, but gave me positive vibes. I've all ways silently people watched and enjoyed up beat folk.

I read the Carnegie books and can recommend Mark Mansons The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck which I enjoyed positivity always beats negativity,njoy your day sir,blue sky and a beautiful day outside,let’s see what new experiences it brings.

• Thanks 1

I did proof read it to make sure humour would be seen in my post albeit through cider tinted specs, no offence was meant and rereading this morning and it's not as funny. 

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

I read the Carnegie books and can recommend Mark Mansons The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck which I enjoyed positivity always beats negativity,njoy your day sir,blue sky and a beautiful day outside,let’s see what new experiences it brings.

Thanks for the heads up, just bought that book now on my kindle. U2 enjoy ya day 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Borr said:

I did proof read it to make sure humour would be seen in my post albeit through cider tinted specs, no offence was meant and rereading this morning and it's not as funny. 

It was funny to me mate I am a c*nt lol I read it humorously but I think you offended shaaark.

• Haha 2