Anyone on the bag tonight?

10% imperial stout i made 3 year ago. 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Come on we're drinking 

Right to left 

20240608_231358.jpg

Morning lpd.

Will that lamp of yours burn citronella oil ?. I'm looking for a storm lamp that'll burn citronella oil , to help keep the midges away , when I'm sitting outside at night in my woodland. They aren't too bad so far this year, but some years they're a nightmare. 

5 hours ago, mel b said:

Morning lpd.

Will that lamp of yours burn citronella oil ?. I'm looking for a storm lamp that'll burn citronella oil , to help keep the midges away , when I'm sitting outside at night in my woodland. They aren't too bad so far this year, but some years they're a nightmare. 

DWD ® Vintage Decor ® Storm Lantern 10 inch Premium Oil Lamp Black Burning Hurricane Lantern Retro Kerosene Lamps Classic Oil Lamp Table Lanterns for Home, Garden, Camping Citronella : Amazon.co.uk: Lighting

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, greg64 said:

Cheers Greg 👍.

I'd looked at those ones when I was having a mooch around the net . They look great , but some of the reviews( especially the leaking) had me a bit worried mate.

The sad thing , is that I've come across loads of them over the years , but threw them away, as I never thought I'd need one 😔

• Like 1
12 hours ago, mel b said:

Morning lpd.

Alright Mel, I'm not sure about the citronella mate, I burn paraffin in that one, it's a feuerhand if you want to look them up 

12 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Alright Mel, I'm not sure about the citronella mate, I burn paraffin in that one, it's a feuerhand if you want to look them up 

Cheers mate. I'll have a look 👍.

Do you find it a decent lamp?.

Black coffee no sugar and a pint of water with fit C and zinc. Same as I have every morning as I'm up off to work and doing my emails and messages for the day a head. Keep hammering........

• Like 2
On 09/06/2024 at 20:22, tatsblisters said:

Don't hardly drink much at all these days but like a couple of these to help with the Sunday night blues knowing I have work tomorrow. 

20240609_201738.jpg

Too sweet