What you drinking.

38 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My oldman and stepmother went for the first time last month, just got back,oldman said its one of the best places hes been,so much too do and see...mates of mine go twice a yr,mrs and kids go with them,my nephew's and my boy have been out with my brother's a couple of times.... Not everyone is out there for sex 👍

Not saying everyone does but it does raise eyebrows when people say they are going to Thailand and don’t get me started in the soft c**ts who marry them 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone on the bag tonight?

10% imperial stout i made 3 year ago. 

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Not saying everyone does but it does raise eyebrows when people say they are going to Thailand and don’t get me started in the soft c**ts who marry them 

Really.Them days are long gone when Thailand was full of old men looking for a cheap brass.Theres so much to do and beautiful places to see out there.Id say a low percentage of people out there these days are out there for sex.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I very rarely drink these days, and haven't smoked for about ten years  , but i had a glass of rum , and a Cuban cigar , in memory of my old mate Ray,  who's funeral I attended on Friday. 

Ray would have approved .

20240510_204829.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, mel b said:

I very rarely drink these days, and haven't smoked for about ten years  , but i had a glass of rum , and a Cuban cigar , in memory of my old mate Ray,  who's funeral I attended on Friday. 

20240510_204829.jpg

Sign of a gentleman, good rum and a Cuban cigar, I never smoked in my life but the smell of a rich Cuban cigar is fantastic and reminiscent of a bygone era. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Sign of a gentleman, good rum and a Cuban cigar, I never smoked in my life but the smell of a rich Cuban cigar is fantastic and reminiscent of a bygone era. 

I haven't touched any kind of tobacco for about ten years . I hated smoking cigarettes, but I really miss Cuban cigars.

I enjoyed it so much , that I almost had another one ( but didnt dare).

I stumbled across the Cubans in my old humidor(that my old man made for me about 20 years ago).  I'd completely forgotten that I still had cigars in the house.  I thought that it would be rank after so long , but the cigar was as fresh as the day it went in there.

I might start having a Cuban and a glass of rum occasionally when I'm sat outside at my woodland.  It's a fine place to sit on a nice warm evening. ☺️ 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, mel b said:

I haven't touched any kind of tobacco for about ten years . I hated smoking cigarettes, but I really miss Cuban cigars.

I enjoyed it so much , that I almost had another one ( but didnt dare).

I stumbled across the Cubans in my old humidor(that my old man made for me about 20 years ago).  I'd completely forgotten that I still had cigars in the house.  I thought that it would be rank after so long , but the cigar was as fresh as the day it went in there.

I might start having a Cuban and a glass of rum occasionally when I'm sat outside at my woodland.  It's a fine place to sit on a nice warm evening. ☺️ 

I used to have a decent sized humidor to keep flowers in.Have a glass of rum and a really nice Cuban cigar in a gentleman’s club with @DIDO.1 muted conversation and the sharp click of ivory billiard balls as background,sadly real style is going out of fashion,it’s vapes and cans of red bull nowadays.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, mackem said:

I used to have a decent sized humidor to keep flowers in.Have a glass of rum and a really nice Cuban cigar in a gentleman’s club with @DIDO.1 muted conversation and the sharp click of ivory billiard balls as background,sadly real style is going out of fashion,it’s vapes and cans of red bull nowadays.

Sad but true mack.

My lad brought me a bottle of rum a couple of weeks ago . I haven't got the foggiest idea what it's like , but I'm looking forward to trying it.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, mel b said:

Sad but true mack.

My lad brought me a bottle of rum a couple of weeks ago . I haven't got the foggiest idea what it's like , but I'm looking forward to trying it.

This is the stuff.  I've never heard of it before.

20240512_183525.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mel b said:

20240510_204829.jpg

Raising a glass, as they say.

• Like 1