• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10% imperial stout i made 3 year ago. 

Anyone on the bag tonight?

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Had few lidls western, the other weekend and very nice too.

Have a good evening mate, we are back at luccombes for a bit of fishing 👍

Ah nice one, tight lines pm you .

• Like 1

Big thank you to @Leo Sayer aka 'Leo the legend' for sending me this can out to try..I've been gagging to try it!

20241012_193956.jpg.fdf98efe7f63d68738135c5f74eb3a6d.jpg

It's a 12 percenter in a can.. I didn't know what to expect to be honest. I cracked it open.. and it had green smoke coming off the top! That's a good sign!! Lol.. first swag.. fuuuuk!! this is definitely misters stuff!! It reminded me of drinking Grolch as a 16 year old.. get past and adjust to the first swallow and you're cruising after that!! This stuff makes Newcastle brown seem like a fruit shoot!! It's a very very tasy porter. I could definitely tell I'd drunk that small 330 ml can I tell you! Lol!! I think my mrs would only manage 6 of these though on a night!!🤣 I've tipped a wine now to slow things down a bit! I'd have to remortgage or sell a kidney to drink this on a regular basis!! I really did enjoy that!! Cheers again Leo.. much appreciated!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
18 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Big thank you to @Leo Sayer aka 'Leo the legend' for sending me this can out to try..I've been gagging to try it!

20241012_193956.jpg.fdf98efe7f63d68738135c5f74eb3a6d.jpg

It's a 12 percenter in a can.. I didn't know what to expect to be honest. I cracked it open.. and it had green smoke coming off the top! That's a good sign!! Lol.. first swag.. fuuuuk!! this is definitely misters stuff!! It reminded me of drinking Grolch as a 16 year old.. get past and adjust to the first swallow and you're cruising after that!! This stuff makes Newcastle brown seem like a fruit shoot!! It's a very very tasy porter. I could definitely tell I'd drunk that small 330 ml can I tell you! Lol!! I think my mrs would only manage 6 of these though on a night!!🤣 I've tipped a wine now to slow things down a bit! I'd have to remortgage or sell a kidney to drink this on a regular basis!! I really did enjoy that!! Cheers again Leo.. much appreciated!!

Only just seen this Mr Rummager,  I thought this too. It put extra hairs on my chest lol. It's an acquired taste, after a couple would probably get used to it or save for a special occasion like a night on kinder in bivvy bags. Glad you enjoyed it pal and your welcome anytime. This what forums are for having the crack with like minded folk. Cheers ATB Leo 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1