What you drinking.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I very rarely drink these days, and haven't smoked for about ten years  , but i had a glass of rum , and a Cuban cigar , in memory of my old mate Ray,  who's funeral I attended on Friday.  Ray wo

10% imperial stout i made 3 year ago. 

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Best beer ever made imho a lot better when i used to drink beer than Stones especially John Smiths Magnet.

Ya that magnet we're  great 57p a pint when I started  going out 1985 potters wheel at Hoyland 

Just now, wildman said:

Ya that magnet we're  great 57p a pint when I started  going out 1985 potters wheel at Hoyland 

Yellow lion at Greasbrough was my first introduction to magnet in the 70s used to make me laugh when lads from London used to come up and were only used to drinking lager top they soon got a taste for good northern beer as it weren't like the dyke water they served in London boozers .😂 

• Like 1

Had a pint with chap who makes this landlord gave me a taster guy said gin then pepper then crayfish , it was very nice tbh , might get a bottle although it'll be gifted to someone most likely , it's certainly unique. 

IMG_20240725_213705805.jpg

Some funny old pubs in Manchester. This one was a video shop with some pumps in the corner. Sat with a pint of st aspall cider watching keystone cops running battles up and down the street outside 😂

markup_1000030592 (1).png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Some funny old pubs in Manchester. This one was a video shop with some pumps in the corner. Sat with a pint of st aspall cider watching keystone cops running battles up and down the street outside 😂

markup_1000030592 (1).png

Fuks sake mate! Them vids will be covered in Jizz and allsorts of stuff! 

Was in Manchester 2 weeks back. Had a few in the 'Oasts bar' with some mong singing and trying to play the guitar.. lovely atmosphere though!!

• Haha 1