less then 1 hour in the field

Guest markbrick1

Are these the same lurchers that you say would win all against race bred whip/greys & fen dogs?

31 runs & 1 miss?

under 2 mins between spotting, getting dog in position, slipping/sending in , coursing , retrieving , necking, bagging - then repeat that 31 times & only one was a squater?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
Are these the same lurchers that you say would win all against race bred whip/greys & fen dogs?

31 runs & 1 miss?

under 2 mins between spotting, getting dog in position, slipping/sending in , coursing , retrieving , necking, bagging - then repeat that 31 times & only one was a squater?

slipping you work your dog of the slip?????? it must be thick look at this picture a dog retreiving two rabbits

post-1343-1200097487_thumb.jpg

I will just add, I have seen rabbits run in all parts of this country........and they all run the same.........I have never seen a dog that didnt miss or Rabbits that would sit (in large numbers) while there mates were took by a dog and lamp.........not saying it cant happen, just never seen it :D

I believe every word you say Mark, Anyway you don't have to explain yourself to anyone, keep up the good work. I was out some weeks ago and we took seventeen in about one hour, we could have taken more had we wanted, but we had enough, and anyway that's a lot of bunnies to carry back to the car.
17 is very good in 1 hour but 31 is super fantastic. shamon, over and out
Guest markbrick1
I will just add, I have seen rabbits run in all parts of this country........and they all run the same.........I have never seen a dog that didnt miss or Rabbits that would sit (in large numbers) while there mates were took by a dog and lamp.........not saying it cant happen, just never seen it :D

so wilf your saying iam bullshitting are could be??????????

Guest markbrick1
n1 mackbrick1 nice bag and to all i got one of markbrick1 dog and it cen run for fun in photo it run 29 and got 26 but 2 of runs was t bad not the dog it was me all best hedges kit :thumbs:

good on you hedges 26 out of 29 2 bad slips and she 19 inch tall and 28 pound and she was the one i parted with???????????????/

post-1343-1200097980_thumb.jpg

Guest markbrick1
Come on markbrick play the fair game.. 70 rabbits !one dog! ,one night!, less than an hour 30 odd...... What do you do, walk from field 2 field with both dogs on slip. Or drive round slipin alternately? They must just sit there waitin 4 the off..
i dont bullshit but youre the only one to ask the question and i will answer it,the 70 with one dog is true all walked ,tonight i drove around dog walks at side of landrover of the slip one after another son in law takes the rabbit next one and there is also somthing else about tonight but i will save that mark

31 runs & 1 miss?

slipping you work your dog of the slip?????? it must be thick look at this picture a dog retreiving two rabbits

whoppee do to the 2 rabbits retrieve. I said slipping/sending in. i think you exagerate your claims...A LOT.

Guest markbrick1

31 runs & 1 miss?

whoppee do to the 2 rabbits retrieve. I said slipping/sending in. i think you exagerate your claims...A LOT.

well thats youre choice,just cause you cant get of your behind to get out there it doesnt mean others dont and catch good numbers, :feck:

Come on markbrick play the fair game.. 70 rabbits !one dog! ,one night!, less than an hour 30 odd...... What do you do, walk from field 2 field with both dogs on slip. Or drive round slipin alternately? They must just sit there waitin 4 the off..
i dont bullshit but youre the only one to ask the question and i will answer it,the 70 with one dog is true all walked ,tonight i drove around dog walks at side of landrover of the slip one after another son in law takes the rabbit next one and there is also somthing else about tonight but i will save that mark

let me guess you whr out for an hour and 5 mins ? :whistling:

well mark firstly well done again....but your coming across like you've got to prove your out doing a bit....like always adding the time e.g "out for an hour"....what does it matter if you were out for an hour or all night...31 rabbits is good going by anyones standards...

now i can see why people sometimes doubt your posts...a few reasons, 31 rabbits in an hour as some have stated is a shade less than 1 every 2 minutes, probably not impossible but i would imagine that hour been very very hectic...so why would anyone want to work at such a pace ?...

then you stated that you caught 31...again i'm not saying you did'nt...but why did you only take a picture of 21...surely it would'nt of been anymore trouble to take a pick of the full catch would it ?...

then as you said you left 10....because you said you only took what you needed....so judgeing by the other pics you take them for dog food....so if you've got 2 dogs and your out most nights...as you said...killing them numbers....just how many rabbits do you need ? and how many do you have to leave ?......why kill 31 if you only need 21 ?....

and if the shooting boys charge the farmer a quid a piece to shoot his rabbits...then they just leave them where they drop....they must be mad...surely they are doing it for the money....so why dont they get a buyer for the rabbits and increase there wages even more ?....

you would be better off offering to clear the rabbits up for the farmer for 50p a rabbit....and after a week or so you would have a good few quid from it....at the rate your going.....

like i said i'm not saying you have'nt done what you say you have....just pointing out a few reasons why some people will doubt you... ;)

fair one.. but i have a whippet grey he is 16 now, but i used 2 go 2 the shows regular.. he was 23.5 tts and he was only ever beat once. By a cornish dog 3/4 1/4 whip, raced many c/w/g and none could stay.. this is why i dought you.