camping/glamping pods

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats a nice design.i reckon i could build them on a metal base frame for alot less.

I am building a camping shed on our feild nowt fancy just a 8x7 shed n decking will have bunks in small wendy wood burner n a 12v light going to insulate it with rock wool n then thin ply over the top

You can buy little solar kits mate ideal I have one in mine panel on the roof little power pack with a built in radio and usb charger and 3 led lights that one has been running for a couple of years t

Posted Images

I’m buying a quality shed 20x10 feet for about £2500 

going to put a wood burner in it and small kitchen etc the wife wants a rustic 4 post bed in there ?

just putting it down the small holding for whenever we fancy a get away

i recon it’ll be about £3500 all in 

1 hour ago, trapperman said:

I’m buying a quality shed 20x10 feet for about £2500 

going to put a wood burner in it and small kitchen etc the wife wants a rustic 4 post bed in there ?

just putting it down the small holding for whenever we fancy a get away

i recon it’ll be about £3500 all in 

I built a 20x14 shed and all kingspanned then lined out with 1/2inch ply and all made out of 3x2 tannilised frame and 1 inch thick log lap only cost me £1800 or a bit less.But to buy one that size was £5,500

folk in next village bought a portacabin plonked it in there garden....then put battons all the way round it with tiny gaps between looks really good  .....think they have it as an outside office but the uses are limitless....good thing about portacabins they usualy have services installed ....just need to hook up to elecy water ect

I can sort treatment plant for sewage,water connection,all pod,or like i call them huts building works,paths,deckings,patios,will put in shower,and bog in them.not my idea of a holiday but some town folk love a fire pit and peace and quiet.

• Like 1