COURSING DOGS

Guest markbrick1
well bob it will be up to the dog on the day :yes: thanks,and snoops how the feck can i afford little chef i dont take the mrs there,how about me gettin her in doors to pack me a couple of flasks and a box of cornflakes :clapper::clapper: mark
mark you will have to save up :clapper: ... :thumbs: thats where we eat :clapper: .....its not up to me about the invite as its miles perrmission ...but he said we can give someone an invite ..so we will have to wait for his ok ....but iam sure it will be fine .... :thumbs:

yes we will see mate :D mark

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats true,see a lot of people on these sites are only into there dogs for a few yrs and wouldnt know how to bring a pup on to its full pertential so they pay the money for these dogs,i breed mine and

Posted Images

mark i would be very suprised if those dogs of yours had 3 mins inside them on 1 hare mate.

if you go and run there mark pase yourself give the dogs at least half an hour beetween runs.

they will NOT be able to do what they do on rabbits, take it from somone thayt knows mate, that little kelpie of mine is simmilar bred to yours, and the same size . you know she can knock rabbits over on the lamp hitting 30's . retiving hares mine has about 1 good miniut in her, at a time.

and remember mine has had loads, yours are compleat novices on hares

Guest markbrick1
mark i would be very suprised if those dogs of yours had 3 mins inside them on 1 hare mate.

if you go and run there mark pase yourself give the dogs at least half an hour beetween runs.

they will NOT be able to do what they do on rabbits, take it from somone thayt knows mate, that little kelpie of mine is simmilar bred to yours, and the same size . you know she can knock rabbits over on the lamp hitting 30's . retiving hares mine has about 1 good miniut in her, at a time.

and remember mine has had loads, yours are compleat novices on hares

ok tomo there novices on hares :yes: mate and couldnt agree more it will be a day out with like minded folk,do you want me to put them in straight lines for you tomo :laugh::laugh: joking mark

thats true,see a lot of people on these sites are only into there dogs for a few yrs and wouldnt know how to bring a pup on to its full pertential so they pay the money for these dogs,i breed mine and to them being burnt out after a few hares what a stupid comment they work rabbits most nights of the week and catch good nus and there not squatters, max thanks for your comments but theyve beat more greyhound whippets in straight racing then theyve lost to 39 straight final racing competions and won 34 not bad hey thats from manchester to oxford midlands and cornwall and shes a collie x beat some of the top names in the lurcher racing of which you will know some??and they wernt bred for racing and thats what iam saying about the coarsing game are any thing to do with lurchers,the whippets what were put into my pups were wilhay and countrymusic some of the best is in the breeding the collie is there for the brains and stamina,mark

Hi Mark i often read in your your posts that you dont rate racing whippets and your dogs have beat more than have lost to them and you say your dogs wern.t bred for racing but surely you can see why your dogs do so well at the lurcher racing game its the racing whippet blood they have in them wilhay and countrymusic now they were not slow whippets :laugh: give a bit of credit to the whippets because thats where your dogs speed comes from Mark.

Edited by Nobby
  • Like 1

you get what you pay for with coursing dogs.but what does my head in is when people breed their not so good dogs just because the future pups grandparents were good dogs,if the direct parents are not that good then they should not get bred from in my opinion.i would not buy a pup of bad breeding myself like the old saying goes,you dont get derby winners from donkeys

Guest markbrick1
thats true,see a lot of people on these sites are only into there dogs for a few yrs and wouldnt know how to bring a pup on to its full pertential so they pay the money for these dogs,i breed mine and to them being burnt out after a few hares what a stupid comment they work rabbits most nights of the week and catch good nus and there not squatters, max thanks for your comments but theyve beat more greyhound whippets in straight racing then theyve lost to 39 straight final racing competions and won 34 not bad hey thats from manchester to oxford midlands and cornwall and shes a collie x beat some of the top names in the lurcher racing of which you will know some??and they wernt bred for racing and thats what iam saying about the coarsing game are any thing to do with lurchers,the whippets what were put into my pups were wilhay and countrymusic some of the best is in the breeding the collie is there for the brains and stamina,mark

Hi Mark i often read in your your posts that you dont rate racing whippets and your dogs have beat more than have lost to them and you say your dogs wern.t bred for racing but surely you can see why your dogs do so well at the lurcher racing game its the racing whippet blood they have in them wilhay and countrymusic now they were not slow whippets :laugh: give a bit of credit to the whippets because thats where your dogs speed comes from Mark.

YOUR RIGHT THERE,THEY WERE PROBERLY THE BEST LINE OF WHIPPETS to have in your breeding if i was breeding for racing i wouldnt of thrown a 3/4 gh x collie over the mother??????????both parents were here mother died after a very hard night and father has broke the small bones around his hock,and if youre in the racing thing iam sure youve seen the black bitch run at one of the shows but never again,mark