COURSING DOGS

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats true,see a lot of people on these sites are only into there dogs for a few yrs and wouldnt know how to bring a pup on to its full pertential so they pay the money for these dogs,i breed mine and

Posted Images

What happens if you get caught coursing on the fens baz? banned from driving dogs took of u? how big a fine?

cheers

baz gets caught on purpose because he likes getting strip searched of the big police man :blink: ,,....always walks like john wanye with a smile on his face when he comes out off the station .. :laugh::laugh: .....
It really was heavy were me and Snoop were , they werent balling up thats how we killed nowt !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: we will just go for some breky next time ...no point taken the dogs :clapper::clapper::clapper:

WHAT DO THINK OF OUR LOCAL HARES SNOOP???????????????THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN RAN EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR 3 TIMES AWEEK :laugh: AND ESCAPED THE SUBARUS WITH THE BIG LAMPS STICKING OUT THE WINDOW EVERY NIGHT :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It really was heavy were me and Snoop were , they werent balling up thats how we killed nowt !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: we will just go for some breky next time ...no point taken the dogs :clapper::clapper::clapper:

WHAT DO THINK OF OUR LOCAL HARES SNOOP???????????????THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN RAN EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR 3 TIMES AWEEK :laugh: AND ESCAPED THE SUBARUS WITH THE BIG LAMPS STICKING OUT THE WINDOW EVERY NIGHT :laugh::laugh::laugh:

truthful marco .....EASY MATE ... :D:D

hey marco ...why do you think we were giving them 200 yards start ...when the hares were only 50 yards of woods .....because we like a challange .......thats why ....were not the kick kings like you and jimbob .... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ....did you like yer gate nets with you last time you were out ... :clapper::clapper:

What happens if you get caught coursing on the fens baz? banned from driving dogs took of u? how big a fine?

cheers

baz gets caught on purpose because he likes getting strip searched of the big police man :blink: ,,....always walks like john wanye with a smile on his face when he comes out off the station .. :laugh::laugh: .....

:clapper: Brilliant......

tommy thats what makes me unique :thumbs: .......not only do i go down there and feck the hares, i also feck the law......last time i was up in court i went as an indian and broke into the y.m.c.a..."young man"

how quick did you get the picture up tommy :laugh::laugh: thats your screen saver on your p.c :laugh: i bet you look at that tonight and have abit of self loving in the toilet :):feck::laugh: , i do look quite dashing tho in the indian suit tho dont i?

Guest Top Chalker

:clapper::clapper::clapper: '@ tommy .........hey baz that pic off that indian chap isnt far off mate :laugh::laugh: ..the only thing different is that he got two eyebrows ...instead off one right across your whippit heeeeeeeeeeeddd.. :clapper::clapper:

I no im asking for trouble but , first class shorty , Baz the hairy whippet heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed :clapper::boxing::feck: