COURSING DOGS

Guest Top Chalker

it was candy that came back up , i had her , put her right and what a tool she was , she ran in the forley , me and sanky had 3 pups ordered out of that litter with slinky, but ended up with none , pure messers were they any good , saw 2 of them , but they were owned bye a clown .......

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats true,see a lot of people on these sites are only into there dogs for a few yrs and wouldnt know how to bring a pup on to its full pertential so they pay the money for these dogs,i breed mine and

Posted Images

where would i find someone with a decent stud dog, just for future reference
at the moment the buddy dog ..which is owned by nuttal is producing some quailty stuff ...he chargers £500 a pop... :thumbs: there a couple off lads on here who have his number .
never will av a good dog either, it's a shame for that pup cause he won't even sell it.

how much did he give marshall for it??? john was wanting buy it but he heard he wouldnt sell it, did he offer you £1000 for yours?

He give Marsh £460 for it, John did offer me a grand, but i wouldn't take double that for her.

why would any body want to breed from an unproven dog just because of its blood line.surely it would be best to give it a few seasons graft first, has he ever owned a good dog?

its not suprising in the dog world. people breed of of stuf that has NO breeding to it AND hasent be tryed and tested! :doh: or even worse dogs that have been tryed and tested and are no good!!!! :wallbash: theres already enuf rubbish out there with out lads doing this!!

:no:

it was candy that came back up , i had her , put her right and what a tool she was , she ran in the forley , me and sanky had 3 pups ordered out of that litter with slinky, but ended up with none , pure messers were they any good , saw 2 of them , but they were owned bye a clown .......

The 1 i had was making a very good bitch, but it got ran over when she was 14 month old she was on her fifth hare and she'd killed the other four. She smashed all her pelvis in. I ran her again the season after, but she was never the same dog. It was definetly the most cleverist dog i've seen though.

Guest Top Chalker
how much would a stud fee be from a decent coursing dog?
£300-£500.....but if you wanted to use mine it would be a £1000 :D:D:D

At 5 months old do you think he is old enough :o:o u couldnt be on about that minshaw thing you have :blink::blink::blink::bye:

how much would a stud fee be from a decent coursing dog?
£300-£500.....but if you wanted to use mine it would be a £1000 :D:D:D

At 5 months old do you think he is old enough :o:o u couldnt be on about that minshaw thing you have :blink::blink::blink::bye:

start young like i did ..... :drink::big_boss::big_boss: .........hey dont you judge my munchy ...it will soon be dooms day :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie: