COURSING DOGS

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats true,see a lot of people on these sites are only into there dogs for a few yrs and wouldnt know how to bring a pup on to its full pertential so they pay the money for these dogs,i breed mine and

Posted Images

nice pup baz. have you got anything out of carson (pups or older dogs)? as thats out of the same litter as indy?

cheers

me mates got a bitch out of carson x judy , really nice looking bitch and can run aswell

would be a cracker if was in the right hands , hes only been in the job since springtime and aint got a scooby doo , nice lad but got some great talent going to waste

which lad is that tyson? is it a little cream bitch?

nice pup baz. have you got anything out of carson (pups or older dogs)? as thats out of the same litter as indy?

cheers

me mates got a bitch out of carson x judy , really nice looking bitch and can run aswell

would be a cracker if was in the right hands , hes only been in the job since springtime and aint got a scooby doo , nice lad but got some great talent going to waste

which lad is that tyson? is it a little cream bitch?

davy hes called from lancaster , yeah cream with a slight brindle , tell ya what saw it run around crowland the other week and it done well , nice style , quite clever and seemed to have plenty speed just very green on the ditches or she would have done a lot better , but i was impressed

tyson that bitch ya mates got is it called spinner? I sold it im, it was a good little bitch when i had it just couldn't refuse the money.

yes thats it hes changed its name to hoor or prossy now , his other bitch he gots slag and his dogs hitler LOL

mad fecker , good craic for a run out he is LOL

tyson that bitch ya mates got is it called spinner? I sold it im, it was a good little bitch when i had it just couldn't refuse the money.

yes thats it hes changed its name to hoor or prossy now , his other bitch he gots slag and his dogs hitler LOL

mad fecker , good craic for a run out he is LOL

He bought that brindle bitch off john brian, handy little bitch that is, seen it run a few times.

Guest Top Chalker
nothing better than bringing a pup on good luck with him mate!!!! :toast:
yes its good bringing a pup on your way... but i still worry like hell all the way up to it being an adult ....ive always got things at the back off my mind ...the normal worries is it going to make the grade ..is it going to yapp ect ect .......worrying days for me ..... :laugh::laugh:

what a woman you are :kiss: , get a grip man , if it dont make the grade you can still come out with me and miles and watch our 3 lol ,

if yours cant run you can get a saddle and ride it , whippet heed come of the drugs , you no the cup is mine :boxing::gunsmilie: bring it on ..................

not sure who will have there name on the cup ???

DANCER or FLOWER ?????????

what a woman you are :kiss: , get a grip man , if it dont make the grade you can still come out with me and miles and watch our 3 lol ,

if yours cant run you can get a saddle and ride it , whippet heed come of the drugs , you no the cup is mine :boxing::gunsmilie: bring it on ..................

not sure who will have there name on the cup ???

DANCER or FLOWER ?????????

listen here rod stewart, with your spikey hair, and dog named after your favourite rod song :laugh::laugh: you might not even make the final to run against my gladiator "troy". just because you got a bye in this years you wont be as lucky next year :laugh:

what sort of a name is flower? :laugh:

iv had one of the most boring days at work so as soon as i got in i decided to take my pup out to see if we could find a hare for her to retreve so took her out onto some local feilds and luck had it there was one sat out. it took a bit of finding though and the retreve was a bit hard to see as the light was faiding but my pup is coming on a treat and i feel alot better?

wrenshares011.jpg

wrenshares010.jpg

wrenshares009.jpg

iv had one of the most boring days at work so as soon as i got in i decided to take my pup out to see if we could find a hare for her to retreve so took her out onto some local feilds and luck had it there was one sat out. it took a bit of finding though and the retreve was a bit hard to see as the light was faiding but my pup is coming on a treat and i feel alot better?

nice one mate your bitch is doing well!! keep her at it!!! :clapper::clapper: