COURSING DOGS

ye but that comes bringing any pup on. especialy when they stand you in a lot of doe £££££££££ all you can do is give it the best start posible and the rest is up to him! and youve started by giving him a legendry name RAZZOR!!! ha ha thats a good un!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats true,see a lot of people on these sites are only into there dogs for a few yrs and wouldnt know how to bring a pup on to its full pertential so they pay the money for these dogs,i breed mine and

Posted Images

nothing better than bringing a pup on good luck with him mate!!!! :toast:
yes its good bringing a pup on your way... but i still worry like hell all the way up to it being an adult ....ive always got things at the back off my mind ...the normal worries is it going to make the grade ..is it going to yapp ect ect .......worrying days for me ..... :laugh::laugh:

if ur talking about out and out day time match dogs a little yipping in a realy good dog i thill isnt the end of the world. as long as its stoping its 3s or 5s on the day ull be payed out whether it yaps or not. were not talking about old rabbiters here are we. its proper coursing not 1 for the pot!
Buddy seems to be taking after his farther,charlie,and his farther before him, "The Duke" in the producing stakes :)

They,ll be alot more pup,s out of him running next season,including mine,so we shall see ;)

He,s got quite a few bitches lined up in the next few months aswell

whats the mother to ya pup mate i have a four year old bitch out of buddy an think the world of it.
yes its good bringing a pup on your way... but i still worry like hell all the way up to it being an adult ....ive always got things at the back off my mind ...the normal worries is it going to make the grade ..is it going to yapp ect ect .......worrying days for me ..... :laugh::laugh:

if ur talking about out and out day time match dogs a little yipping in a realy good dog i thill isnt the end of the world. as long as its stoping its 3s or 5s on the day ull be payed out whether it yaps or not. were not talking about old rabbiters here are we. its proper coursing not 1 for the pot!

yes we are talking proper coursing ..some people can put up with it ..i cant .....i will do my best to prevent it ........and to me it isnt all about matching .....its about enjoying what i love doing ......but like you say theres nothing wrong with the odd match :D ...theres dogs that yap in all types off hunting rabbiting foxing and hare coursing ....ive seen some very good dogs in the field that yapp ...but you ask there owner if they would prefer it not to ......???some just do it no matter how well you bring them on ....

i agree with you on that! i have a young bitch i bred that gives the odd yipps when running with another dog but all the time she is single handed she dosnt make a sound. so i dont care! more the reason to run single handed!!! :thumbs:

yes we are talking proper coursing ..some people can put up with it ..i cant .....i will do my best to prevent it ........and to me it isnt all about matching .....its about enjoying what i love doing ......but like you say theres nothing wrong with the odd match :D ...theres dogs that yap in all types off hunting rabbiting foxing and hare coursing ....ive seen some very good dogs in the field that yapp ...but you ask there owner if they would prefer it not to ......???some just do it no matter how well you bring them on ....

i agree no one likes a dog that opens up. it would also be nice the best dogs wer all show stoppers aswell but its a case of you cant have it all all of the time.

i agree no one likes a dog that opens up. it would also be nice the best dogs wer all show stoppers aswell but its a case of you cant have it all all of the time.

well if it dosent yap and stops plenty off hartleys ...i dont give a fook if it looks like the hunchback off noirtidam ... :laugh::laugh::laugh: so show stoppers is the last on my list ..... :clapper::clapper::clapper:
Buddy seems to be taking after his farther,charlie,and his farther before him, "The Duke" in the producing stakes :)

They,ll be alot more pup,s out of him running next season,including mine,so we shall see ;)

He,s got quite a few bitches lined up in the next few months aswell

whats the mother to ya pup mate i have a four year old bitch out of buddy an think the world of it.

T.C on here bred em,out of Kim sire ;Smokey,Tommy Murrys old dog out of Kippers "cruiser" x John Sharpes excellent first cross out "Luke"

Dam,Sankies legendary "Dancer" out of "Jodie" and "Black Arse" two first crosses bred off cruise of shildon line of saluki,s.

Puppy cup,cant wait :toast::laugh::laugh::laugh:

well if it dosent yap and stops plenty off hartleys ...i dont give a fook if it looks like the hunchback off noirtidam ... :laugh::laugh::laugh: so show stoppers is the last on my list ..... :clapper::clapper::clapper:

just putting a point over. if u saw my dogs there no show stopers!
great land and its on my doorstep, shes just coming out of her shell really mate shes only a pup about 14 month she got that 1 in the top pic yesterday while we were doing a quick bit of rabbiting. wat dogs u got any pics?
year got to nice pups sherer luky lines bout 5 months now got pics in my gallery but i dont no how to show more :doh: just pm me your email and ill send some that way :thumbs::thumbs:

THE SIRE AND DAM TO CASPA'S PUP'S

TROOPER(SIRE)..........SHEARER X FLOSS

dsc0003020SmallMA17907340-0004.jpg

GRACE(DAM)...........LUCKY X D.HURSTINGS ONE EYED BITCH

home035-1.jpg

HERS MY BITCH OFF THAT LITTER CASPA :thumbs:

home266.jpg

AND A CREAM DOG I KEPT BACK :toast:

home184.jpg

looking well marco :toast::clapper::thumbs: we will have a spin next season mate :boogie:
nice pup baz. have you got anything out of carson (pups or older dogs)? as thats out of the same litter as indy?

cheers

me mates got a bitch out of carson x judy , really nice looking bitch and can run aswell

would be a cracker if was in the right hands , hes only been in the job since springtime and aint got a scooby doo , nice lad but got some great talent going to waste

just putting a point over. if u saw my dogs there no show stopers!

aslong as they are doing the job they were bred for and you are happy thats all what matters mate ...how are you dogs bred ...????
nice pup baz. have you got anything out of carson (pups or older dogs)? as thats out of the same litter as indy?

cheers

yeah ive got a dog pup out of him, he,s been running well but had a few injurys with him, just got him right again now so he,ll be back out this week, my mate has the sister to him, she has been running lovely killing alot of good hares,she has a nice style to her and plenty of strength. heres a pic of mine, its not a recent one tho.

23032007007.jpg