COURSING DOGS

how many dogs you got jamie ?

i got too may now , all pups really apart from 3 older ones so looks like i need to think hard what i want to keep and have goodbye day in the springtime

trouble is , they are all really well bred and none of thems done anything so its a nightmare even thinkin about it

Just got Bonnie and my pup now, i had another one of them Judy pups but i've just sold it, what other ones av u got

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats true,see a lot of people on these sites are only into there dogs for a few yrs and wouldnt know how to bring a pup on to its full pertential so they pay the money for these dogs,i breed mine and

Posted Images

i got too may now , all pups really apart from 3 older ones so looks like i need to think hard what i want to keep and have goodbye day in the springtime

trouble is , they are all really well bred and none of thems done anything so its a nightmare even thinkin about it

Just got Bonnie and my pup now, i had another one of them Judy pups but i've just sold it, what other ones av u got

got the 2 in the pics obviously , also i have dot 20months(foxy x joe X suzie x joe) cassie 5months(casper x coursing greyhound)

may (sister of moe) , 2 pups may x wolf(casper x ruthie) and 2 bull terriers , come to think of it i have dogs out of every one of Craig Nuttals stud dogs

Edited by tyson

got the 2 in the pics obviously , also i have dot 20months(foxy x joe X suzie x joe) cassie 5months(casper x coursing greyhound)

may (sister of moe) , 2 pups may x wolf(casper x ruthie) and 2 bull terriers , come to think of it i have dogs out of every one of Craig Nuttals stud dogs

thats why 1 if not all will make good uns. Cn's stuff are the best there's ever bin.

Bingo Smith

That name rings a bell, the bitch below, when i bought her last may, was ment to have Bingo smith breeding in her, along with merlin and eve ect?? :hmm::blink:

The dog, white man was mentioned aswell.??

I ended up giving her away, as she was good in big feilds, but not the best in small, which i mainly have where i go.

post-2857-1202025401_thumb.jpg

post-2857-1202025431_thumb.jpg

post-2857-1202025487_thumb.jpg

had another good day today Bonnie 3/3, mates pup 2/3

well done mate!! :toast: she realy is somthing isnt she!! :clapper: we went out for a quik walk me poacher9991 and walksatnight. i took my old bitch first time back out day time in two months dew to injury! she ran 3 and missed all 3? but ran very well they all looked like they where gona die. she pulled the fluf out of one of them. but she should be back to her self next weekend!! cant wait! :thumbs:

had another good day today Bonnie 3/3, mates pup 2/3

well done mate!! :toast: she realy is somthing isnt she!! :clapper: we went out for a quik walk me poacher9991 and walksatnight. i took my old bitch first time back out day time in two months dew to injury! she ran 3 and missed all 3? but ran very well they all looked like they where gona die. she pulled the fluf out of one of them. but she should be back to her self next weekend!! cant wait! :thumbs:

hows she bred mate

she dose me proud the ground was one big flint! ha ha no it is flinty as feck but theres plenty of room! but the first one was in and out of the feilds on a track. and the 2nd and 3rd where lost in game cover! the second hare left half hes tail in the field!! :D