COURSING DOGS

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats true,see a lot of people on these sites are only into there dogs for a few yrs and wouldnt know how to bring a pup on to its full pertential so they pay the money for these dogs,i breed mine and

Posted Images

i think joe K has saw your bitch he sed to me he knew a lad with a bitch out of buddy that was double of mine

black n cream dog in background is out of jack x snowy 8months old

heres my bitch reenie

022.jpg

Edited by tyson
nice bitch tyson how big is she??

that pic was a couple of months back , shes a fat fecker on there , shes just under 24tts

but very strongly built strong chest and good backend , very fast little bitch even tho she dont look it but she is a wee powerhouse and im sure jamies bitch is the same , they seem to have thrown to foxy side of breeding

i think joe K has saw your bitch he sed to me he knew a lad with a bitch out of buddy that was double of mine

black n cream dog in background is out of jack x snowy 8months old

heres my bitch reenie

022.jpg

I think Joe might of seen me bitch run at 11 month, that little bitch is something like that little Roxy what Maloney had cracking little bitch out of Indie x Buddy

av u got any more pics of your Snowy x Jack pup, Fancied one of them myself, ended up buying 1 outa the boss then give that away usless.

just a couple of old ones , whats dogs the boss ?

Bingo Smith owned it it's outa F/H Charlie i'm not sure of the mother. Ryan saw the full brother to it run when Fred had it it was called Monty.

how many dogs you got jamie ?

i got too may now , all pups really apart from 3 older ones so looks like i need to think hard what i want to keep and have goodbye day in the springtime

trouble is , they are all really well bred and none of thems done anything so its a nightmare even thinkin about it

OSCAR (FOXY X JACK)

025.jpg

cracking pup tyson have you had him on any rabit yet??

hes had a couple of drop rabbits last week and thats all hes saw , done them really easy as i expected , he runs very low to the ground and watches , hes built for running tight , hes lower on front end than on backend

ill get him some more next week sometime and just steady away with him