COURSING DOGS

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats true,see a lot of people on these sites are only into there dogs for a few yrs and wouldnt know how to bring a pup on to its full pertential so they pay the money for these dogs,i breed mine and

Posted Images

BAZ

is molly the sister to kev nicolsons dog paddy ? she bred out of deacon x a bitch kipper had ?

not sure tyson, she is out of deacon tho, we were told over a 3/4 salukixgreyhound

i think she is mate , pretty handy litter , i know paddy was a good dog and the other sister was a good bitch aswell , they have 10month old pups off her to wolf , marks bitch has been doin well the past few weeks , got a few kills under her belt already , single handed :gunsmilie:

im sure he said it was a bitch called sher out of sv flint who was merlin an eve :thumbs:

sher is out of SAM owned by jon sykes from Darlo , very tidy dog he was , my cousin bought him for £4000 hes merlin eve bred twice over

the mother of sher was out of flint (i think)

sher is still running and apparantly doing very well , one of JK mates has her TC knows the lad , he may have saw her run a couple of times

JAMIE

the bitch was doin well but shes a fecking nutter and has a habit of trying to run through gates and fences and trees LOL excellent around any kind of cover , just smashes through , she like a fight aswell with any dog that gets within 10ft of her

so she is off for a couple of weeks due to injured shoulder ,

im sure he said it was a bitch called sher out of sv flint who was merlin an eve :thumbs:

sher is out of SAM owned by jon sykes from Darlo , very tidy dog he was , my cousin bought him for £4000 hes merlin eve bred twice over

the mother of sher was out of flint (i think)

sher is still running and apparantly doing very well , one of JK mates has her TC knows the lad , he may have saw her run a couple of times

JAMIE

the bitch was doin well but shes a fecking nutter and has a habit of trying to run through gates and fences and trees LOL excellent around any kind of cover , just smashes through , she like a fight aswell with any dog that gets within 10ft of her

so she is off for a couple of weeks due to injured shoulder ,

That comes off buddy mines exactly the same.