COURSING DOGS

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats true,see a lot of people on these sites are only into there dogs for a few yrs and wouldnt know how to bring a pup on to its full pertential so they pay the money for these dogs,i breed mine and

Posted Images

how ya doing jamie :thumbs: ..belive you had a bit of a sickener down the fens on sunday, with roxy :( .. hows bonnie been running?

alright mate only just got this message. Bonnie's been runnin spot on,that little roxy really impressed me the dog was just in the wrong hands, i'll be happy if i get a pup anywhere near as good outa me bitch.

Tyson, so for some its not about the dog its about the gambling? similar thing to greyhounds really.

maybe for some , but for me its the coursing , i just like to watch good dogs run , its a pleasure cos really good coursing dogs are few and far between

ive been down the fens the past few times to watch wolfie run as my own 2 are injured , and its a 3 hour drive there and 3 hours back

but it doesent bother me cos i know im going to see a really class dog run :thumbs:

but its even better to watch your own dog run well

is that wolfie out of casper as there been many other class dogs come out of him coz i've just got a pup out of casper to indie

yes wolfies out of casper :thumbs: and caspers threw a few good dogs

whats the bitch out of you gave £1650 for

the full sister to maloneys judy.