Madeleine McCann

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If her parents hadn't of left her and the others alone.... She would still be here.... They had a responsibility towards their children..... Like we all do?  

I have a feeling that this evidence , which is described as concrete , is going to be difficult news.  I think the Germans are doing the right thing by not leaking it as I think eventually it wil

Why have no charges of neglect ever been made against them??? They know more than they let on... It stinks, anyone else left their kids in a f***ing car and popped in a supermarket would be facing som

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, jetro said:

Hopefully they finely both the monster 

Atb j 

I've read they are trying to trace this mystery phone call that the suspect had just before her abduction.

Last I read they believe he may have been tipped off by someone working at the hotel, if true then surely it was  a paedo gang over there. 

It makes sense really because to drop on her at the perfect moment in time seems a bit far fetched to me. 

Even more chilling to think there may have been multiple people involved. 

Edited by Greb147

I have a feeling that this evidence , which is described as concrete , is going to be difficult news. 

I think the Germans are doing the right thing by not leaking it as I think eventually it will get out and the state of the gutter press will be  a shark feeding frenzy . 

I sincerely hope that ever single person , every reporter , Facebook theorist , every one whose sent a snide joke about that poor little soul has a good look at themselves and their families and see how blessed they are to have their children safe. 

That family have had mud slung at them from the start. The drugging rumour , the idea that Gerry killed her, the way they have been portrayed as insensitive uncaring neglectful lying b*****ds. 

I hope she didn’t suffer too much the little one . 

Poor little girl . 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I have a feeling that this evidence , which is described as concrete , is going to be difficult news. 

I think the Germans are doing the right thing by not leaking it as I think eventually it will get out and the state of the gutter press will be  a shark feeding frenzy . 

I sincerely hope that ever single person , every reporter , Facebook theorist , every one whose sent a snide joke about that poor little soul has a good look at themselves and their families and see how blessed they are to have their children safe. 

That family have had mud slung at them from the start. The drugging rumour , the idea that Gerry killed her, the way they have been portrayed as insensitive uncaring neglectful lying b*****ds. 

I hope she didn’t suffer too much the little one . 

Poor little girl . 

Sadly it's starting to dawn on people that the poor thing did suffer, it is something that's much worse than your worst nightmares. 

All this uncertainty has just shown what a complete f**k up the entire case has been. The Portuguese police were clearly over their heads but I don't think the Brits have done all too well as well.

A Scottish detective involved in the case even claimed on a Netflix documentary that he believed the parents did it. 

It racks my head whenever I think about it so god only knows what they have gone through. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

If her parents hadn't of left her and the others alone.... She would still be here.... They had a responsibility towards their children..... Like we all do?

My exact thoughts on the matter.

How could/Can any parent leave their kids alone like that.

Atb j 

15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I feel for the McCanns I really do, but the wee lassie is away an hopefully now they can put it to bed, whole world wants to be ashamed tho, never mind stupid protests full a lentil munching lefty’s on there knees, the whole civilised world wants to riot until we know that not one more peado/ sex offended is ever released to commit another crime, that’s sad an something needs to be done about there sentencing but it won’t till all the nonces in power are fcuked off aswell☹️

Their more worried about what happened to people 100s of years ago, than todays problems, if they put half the effort into, changing laws, and better care for our citizens they would do great

Atb j 

• Like 1

It ain't quite as simple as that. It never is. But if you slaughtered all the peados there would be another layer generation following on.  I wonder why these people are atracted to do these abnormal weird things.?  That german bloke is a complete wrongun. A rogue that needs to stop drawing fresh air.

If when they were sentenced they were given no protection in prison,and served there sentence in the main prison proper justice would be handed out,far more of a deterrent to any other pedoes, the society we live in gives them far too many rights, when if nature was left to hand out justice they would just get whacked.

Weve been to portugal about 15 times,about 4 times with kids,the beaches are peodo heaven,very,very long,deep over crowded,id never laydown,id be up like fukin merrkat watching the kids,very difficult to keep watch on them,so we used to stay at the villa,kids used the pool.much safer.we go to mallorca beaches now,very small beaches (coves)easy to watch the kids.uf ee went to a bar,restaurant,anywere the kids came too.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, jetro said:

Hopefully they finely both the monster 

Atb j 

They already no that they done it and the media machine they employ will grasp at anything to put this to bed on someone else, unless the pedo that was parked outside the hotel in an old camper that two police forces missed  can actually take them to a body it’s just another blind alley for me diverting attention from the truth ?‍♂️?‍♂️

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, Greyman said:

They already no that they done it and the media machine they employ will grasp at anything to put this to bed on someone else, unless the pedo that was parked outside the hotel in an old camper that two police forces missed  can actually take them to a body it’s just another blind alley for me diverting attention from the truth ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Absolute lunacy 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Why have no charges of neglect ever been made against them??? They know more than they let on... It stinks, anyone else left their kids in a f***ing car and popped in a supermarket would be facing some sort of charge, let alone in a hotel room in a strange country ?that to me is lunacy... I don't buy into her parents not having something to do with her disappearance.... They are as guilty as the sicko who's hands she died by.... What f***ing scumbag takes  kids on holiday and leaves them in the room??? I'm sorry but I can't give them any sympathy.... If it makes me a Cnut, then so be it. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2