White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, jetro said:

Attention seeker, with some kind of issiues.  Who would willing lick, or kiss someone's booth.

Unless their into dominatrix roles LOL, and paying for the privilege 

Atb j 

Pathetic excuse for human beings .. Silly white bitch and black cnuts..... I'd cut my own cock off and feed it to the c**t before I bowed down to anyone... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Pathetic excuse for human beings .. Silly white bitch and black cnuts..... I'd cut my own cock off and feed it to the c**t before I bowed down to anyone... 

Never bow to any man or god. 

I can't believe how messed up the world has gotten over things that happened centuries ago. We would be better off concentrating on the problems of today

Atb j 

• Like 2

All these dopey cnts need is a job Center.  to forget the wasted time spent at school being taught leftie Marxist bull shit from the leftie marxist teachers the education system both sides of the pond needs closing diwn and real values and lessons for the life ahead need to be put in place  ,  

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 4

Jesus wept ? I'm beyond words regarding that lass...... I'm not racist but tbf I'd pretend to bow down, take a bottle of bbq liquid and light the cnuts feet up... shouting shit like that on the street. If a white person did that, we'd be up against the wall. Fuucking sickening, disgusting cannot believe it is allowed to go on without being questioned!!!

32 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Jesus wept ? I'm beyond words regarding that lass...... I'm not racist but tbf I'd pretend to bow down, take a bottle of bbq liquid and light the cnuts feet up... shouting shit like that on the street. If a white person did that, we'd be up against the wall. Fuucking sickening, disgusting cannot believe it is allowed to go on without being questioned!!!

New world order, unless white people take a stand, regardless of the laws. Not saying commit violent acts, but not to bow down to this, and not to be ashamed of our history or try to change it in favour of thoes who don't like it.

Atb j 

• Like 1