White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

51 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Just out of interest where is that list from ? 

Some very unusual names on there , some less surprising . 

Chrissy Tiegen and John cusack ??? gold

Got sent it by a mate stiff.... 

Anyone else ever heard how Jay z ended up marrying Beyonce??? She was sold to him, too pay off his crack bill?....hes another R. Kelly by all accounts ?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Will smith and his misses have always had that rumour as well about being particularly open in sexual tastes

interesting that Madonna , lady gaga and Gwen Stefani , all very similar types . 

I bet they are all just coke whores in reality  

I bet them 3 have seen more helmets than Hitler..

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

"Evolve uncle Bens"  just make him white?

Or just change his name to a modern african american name. JEVONTE or TEQUAAN, or similar. That's 'evolving' the brand. Uncle tequaan's rice. Has a better ring to it than uncle ben ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Or just change his name to a modern african american name. JEVONTE or TEQUAAN, or similar. That's 'evolving' the brand. Uncle tequaan's rice. Has a better ring to it than uncle ben ?

Well I don't think it'll be Uncle Tom's lol

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

So? They saved our entire expeditionary ground forces from certain destruction. It's got nothing to do with winning or loosing. Put simply, the German's had us in check and we evaded checkmate in a legendary operation that has gone down in history.

Not to mention the lads who got sacrificed as rearguard to let them get off the beach, my old man being one of them.

5 years in the biggest POW camp in the Reich and a 1000km forced march in the depths of a Polish winter, wounded by a land mine when liberated by the yanks......the reward was being told he wouldn’t be allowed out of the Army when he got home because he was a volunteer from 1938!

Had to sit in a f***ing hospital and pretend to be mad for nearly a year before they would let him go home ! 

He knew the score, told them to shove their service medals and their poppies up their arse.....

All the blokes who went through that war and this is their reward.....we should hang our heads in shame at what we are allowing to happen 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, jetro said:

Dirty animal's.

Why isnt this been put all over the news

They definitely need to be put on the chain gang 

Atb j 

f****n hell! Is that in the uk? Not that it really matters. That's f****n dispicable!

7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yep. Look like afro americans, bunch of f***ing bullying, loser, CEUNTS!! 

I know black lives matter, the whole world is about that right now, standing up ✔️ how about my friends daughter?  it’s not the current trend, she’s white ? she’s just waiting to catch a train home, same age as my own daughters, bashed by 8 black lives that matter. There’s no African gang problem in Melbourne though right ?

I want to burn something, where should I go? Can anyone help? ... who was there for her, No social distancing here either, I’m very angry, this little girl has been kicked in her head , had her head stomped on whilst on the ground .. they could have bloody killed her.
Furious ??hope my kids aren’t ever at the station with these violent animals...

Atb j

5 minutes ago, jetro said:

I know black lives matter, the whole world is about that right now, standing up ✔️ how about my friends daughter?  it’s not the current trend, she’s white ? she’s just waiting to catch a train home, same age as my own daughters, bashed by 8 black lives that matter. There’s no African gang problem in Melbourne though right ?

I want to burn something, where should I go? Can anyone help? ... who was there for her, No social distancing here either, I’m very angry, this little girl has been kicked in her head , had her head stomped on whilst on the ground .. they could have bloody killed her.
Furious ??hope my kids aren’t ever at the station with these violent animals...

Atb j

Seems like this situation, around the world now, is really getting out of hand. Maybe some of these country's leaders need to take more notice of what that jocko willink is saying

• Like 1