Scouser - Coursing Dog

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch is direct out of him and no a lot of men with dogs out of him he produces to good 

One i have today ?

Proper scouser then. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, two crows said:

this dog produced some top class coursing dogs in the 60s and was the foundation of all my 70s stuff like you said hens teeth.

034.JPG

Fantastic photo Juckler...

Right at the start of it all... ?

Thanks for sharing ??

Ha hello Kieran hope alls well over there.

the Salukis don't have anything to do with him but your dogs dam is the dog I mentioned i.e having better stamina than her kennel mate the pure saluki? He looks real well by the way, I think yours is the only one left alive out of her now, I now wish I'd of done two litters from her now as opposed to one I did put darcys sparky over her a couple of years ago but she didn't take unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately Kieran Mia the dam to your dog is also dead now so iv lost all that blood forever so if anyone has that special something in your kennel be careful don’t loose that blood don’t wait to long or you will regret it later atb

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
22 minutes ago, dodger said:

Unfortunately Kieran Mia the dam to your dog is also dead now so iv lost all that blood forever so if anyone has that special something in your kennel be careful don’t loose that blood don’t wait to long or you will regret it later atb

Mate if you want it, it's yours, as you know. If you find a dam, we can arrange something, I'm sure ;) Sorry to hear about Mia. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, bobza said:

Sorry think you have the wrong end of what I said, I take nothing away from the dogs mentioned and good on the lads doing what they enjoy, I will say again my dog would of been up there with them doing 5s in January and yes I've ran him against some very good dogs and he out classed them everytime, I never put money on my dog coz that's not my game and to tell the truth didn't have a penny to pi.s on, back in the day when the coursing was on the cards £500 would be no bother as a stud fee but now the legal coursing has finished so has the high stud fees I would of thought, so wind yer neck in and crack on with what you enjoy, yes nipper blonde dancers foxy bully and many others were world class but so are many other no name dogs, at bobza

Foxy won 62 back to back matches ......just let that sink in before you start giving it big licks about your dog pal 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Foxy won 62 back to back matches ......just let that sink in before you start giving it big licks about your dog pal 

I've never heard a bad thing said about Foxy, heard she had the knack of catching the uncatchable, I heard she was unbeaten, are you sure she won all her matches ?

3 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I've never heard a bad thing said about Foxy, heard she had the knack of catching the uncatchable, I heard she was unbeaten, are you sure she won all her matches ?

Who said she was unbeaten mate? 

She had a run of 62 matches unbeaten , Id imagine she ran more than that in total 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dodger said:

Ha hello Kieran hope alls well over there.

the Salukis don't have anything to do with him but your dogs dam is the dog I mentioned i.e having better stamina than her kennel mate the pure saluki? He looks real well by the way, I think yours is the only one left alive out of her now, I now wish I'd of done two litters from her now as opposed to one I did put darcys sparky over her a couple of years ago but she didn't take unfortunately.

Nothing wrong with this cnut and stamina mate. Run all day up and down mountains for days on end. We're just off skating with him now down to the beach, he pulls, I hold on and hope he plays ball ?

But in truth he is properly pulling me at full speed, zipping between people and never out of breath or signs of tiredness creeping in. Everyone in my area calls him the machine lol

56 minutes ago, A Stanfield said:

Dodger is the dog in the photo able,  what happened to him after Paul passed away?

Yes mate, I heard his son went to America so presume he left able with his mum il try and find out for you..

2 hours ago, mushroom said:

Nothing wrong with this cnut and stamina mate. Run all day up and down mountains for days on end. We're just off skating with him now down to the beach, he pulls, I hold on and hope he plays ball ?

But in truth he is properly pulling me at full speed, zipping between people and never out of breath or signs of tiredness creeping in. Everyone in my area calls him the machine lol

The sister to yours smartie turned out a real good dog she'd pull a house down to stay on her quarry Mia her mum was the same she'd do well on the best or absolute worst terrain but Mia was extremely durable n despite always having a massive work load through out her years she never had a bad injury n worked until she was 10, smartie wasn't as durable n with the style she had it was inevitable she wouldn't last, just goes to show doesn't it but as said she couldn't half run n do her job, one other negative thing for me she never had any character just lived for hunting n eating not interested in anything else and I like to click with a dog n feel like Im out with my best mate sort of thing, Mia had abit of character n got on with her better, have some really good memories of her she thrived on really good hares the better the hare the better she would do n the longer it went on you never had to worry if she would have enough in the tank she was bottomless doubt il get one like her again but that's ok.

• Like 1