Lifting lockdown

40 minutes ago, Chid said:

Why my kids are still being sent there weekly work and doing it, so why take there holidays off them ?

We been doing 5 hrs a day Monday to Friday home schooling along with work they were sent.... Wonder if they still be dishing out fines for taking them out of school in term time for holidays? We never book in the 6 weeks break too expensive.... ?

• Like 1

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We know they are playing great selfless roles,as do firemen,army etc etc but cant we all just get on with it without all the silly saucepan bashing,it was a nice gesture the first time but now its all

some may be pissed off  becouse they cant goout for a few weeks , ,just wait till they start opening stuff up again  and it all goes tits up  big time ,anyone who thinks this is going away any time so

My brother has served in army, navy and marines. He now works in the hospital (he left to become a chimney sweep but went back recently as they were short staffed). He caught corona while working on i

Posted Images

Tbh honest this lock down hasn’t been to bad my kids have been alright an doing there homework on time I’ve been getting paid to spend time with them witch is a big bonus  it’s something money can’t really buy although I like working an love a bit of coin it’s opened my eyes a little how little I need to be earning to get by in life and be happy by selling my time just for coin to get by it’s also come to my attention that I’m antisocial as feck because the lockdown hasn’t effected me much at all to be honest if this lockdown was still in place for another 6-8 weeks I’d not be to bothered one bit 

• Like 7

Truth be told I enjoyed the time with my family whilst on furlough leave. 

Makes one wonder if the daily slog is worth it, does working 6 days a week and earning decent money make you any happier, a lot of soul searching going on I must admit. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Don't think the announcement will be till Sunday I heard on the radio.

Cheers, D.

Yes,I heard Sunday as well and that will be 9 days after Spain eased lockdown,so Boris will have a better idea of what to do

Well I want it to end, I reckon if it carries on my work will be laying people off, an what jobs are out there with all the other people looking for work with airlines laying off, animal an oasis shops gone under aswell. 

Plus I can drive the 20 mile to my girlfriends without risk of getting pulled an a fine ?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

nowt but street parties around here today just an excuse fer some for a piss up, its as though all was well with the world the way some of em were behaving, much to soon in my eyes for any lifting of restrictions

Same round here mate